Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who would you rather have a beer with?

2»

Comments

• Options
    3. Solly or Jackson. I hate queuing and so there is no way I'm going to get the drinks in. Solly is either not going to be seen by the barman or will need identification to prove his age. I don't like waiting either, and as Jackos legs have gone, that's going to be a serious issue. Its a conundrum!
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Dead or alive. This is not a series of serious questions, although you can be serious about them if you like and give a detailed answer of honesty.

The reasons why you would rather have a beer with these individuals is entirely up to you.

The scenario is, you are both sitting in a quiet pub. You are having a beer, and sitting alone together. What you decide to do from then onwards is up to you.

1. A. Roland B. Donald Trump
    Roland, would glass him

2. A. Chris Powell B. Curbs
    Curba

3. A. Johnnie Jackson B. Chris Solly
    Jacko

4. A. a palace fan, completely selected at random. Only thing you know is that they are palace B. Millwall fan, same thing.
    Millwall... See reason 1

5. A. your mum .B. your dad
    Dad

6. A. Vladimir Putin B. Tony Blair
    Putin would be fun

7. A. Mrs Sweden B. Mrs Columbia
    Sweden, easy choicw

8. A. Dean Kiely B. Mark Kinsella
    Deanooooo

9 A. Scott Parker B. Danny Murphy
    Murphy... See reason 1

10 A. Noel Gallagher B. Liam Gallagher
    Noel

11. A. sue Perks .B. KM
    KM... Hate-fuck

12. A. Karel Fraeye .B. Ian Dowie
    Fraeye... I don't like dribble in my pint

• Options
    Dave2l said:

Question number 1. Is the interesting one. Looking for serious answers on that.

You think?