Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• RIP. Last night I Watched the final Lewis and the Endeavour pilot. The Morse books are a good read.
  • Very sad, loved all the books and the TV series RIP
  • Very sad news.

Love Morse and Endeavour and Lewis is watchable too.

I really must read the Morse books sometime. I've only read some short stories.

RIP
  • I've read a few of the Morse books. Very good, though the TV Lewis is better
  • edited March 2017
    LenGlover said:

Very sad news.

Love Morse and Endeavour and Lewis is watchable too.

I really must read the Morse books sometime. I've only read some short stories.

RIP

You should read them, they are excellent. I just have the final book left but have been saving it for a while as there are no more. Seems an appropriate time as any to read it now.
  • Sad News - RIP.
  • Very sad news. Love the Morse books and shows. Loved it when he made an "Hitchcock" type of cameo in some episodes. R.I.P Colin Dexter.
  • Sad news RIP
  • books ok to good, the iconic TV series much better .. R I P
  • Agree with all the above. Always enjoyed looking out for his cameo appearances.

• Sponsored links:

• RIP Colin
    Loved Morse books and tv series
  • Great batsman - on his day could really take a bowling attack apart and loved his golf - oops sorry wrong Dexter......seriously RIP - Morse was a wonderful creation
  • RIP. One of my favourite authors and creator of a wonderful character in Morse.