Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charles Buchan's Soccer Gift Book 1955/56 (Jimmy Seed content)

edited March 2017 in General Charlton
Attached is a short article with pictures, from the afore mentioned annual. With Jimmy Seed quoting Kipling.
I'm useless at attaching these sort of things so I hope it works.

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2017
    I'm pretty sure I've still got the1965 annual buried amongst a load of other football memorabilia somewhere. From memory it's got a picture of Brian Tocknell (I think and spelling corrected thanks to MountsfieldPark) wearing that white shirt with the red bit across the shoulders, a shirt I spotted somebody wearing in the Covered End last Saturday
  • Options

I'm pretty sure I've still got the1965 annual buried amongst a load of other football memorabilia somewhere. From memory it's got a picture of Brian Tochnall (I think) wearing that white shirt with the red bit across the shoulders, a shirt I spotted somebody wearing in the Covered End last Saturday

I wonder how they got hold of Brian Tochnalls shirt ?
  • Options

I'm pretty sure I've still got the1965 annual buried amongst a load of other football memorabilia somewhere. From memory it's got a picture of Brian Tochnall (I think) wearing that white shirt with the red bit across the shoulders, a shirt I spotted somebody wearing in the Covered End last Saturday

I wonder how they got hold of Brian Tochnalls shirt ?
    He was wearing it when they took the photograph
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    /
  • Options
    Thanks for posting. I've read it before, but many years ago!