Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ian Dowie

Just crossed the road in front of me. I was tempted to give him some abuse!!

Comments

• Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

Just crossed the road in front of me. I was tempted to give him some abuse!!

Can't stand the guy, but hate for him is nothing compared to the hate for Roland rat and his pet squirrel!
  • Options
    Iain
  • Options
    That might be a bit harsh on a man who's been through more clubs than Nick Faldo and is now unemployable.
  • Options
    Met him last year on holiday, was very complimentary regarding Charlton and felt we were right to sack him. Had loads of stories and was very good company
  • Options

Met him last year on holiday, was very complimentary regarding Charlton and felt we were right to sack him. Had loads of stories and was very good company

Did he mention exactly *why* he was sacked?

Still waiting for Varney to explain as he said he would...
  • Options
    Was he crossing the road to get in an Uber?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

Addickted said:

Iain

You say Iain .... I say useless C***
    Now now.
  • Options
    boggzy said:

Did he mention exactly *why* he was sacked?

Still waiting for Varney to explain as he said he would...
    Said it was a results business and that he just didn't deliver for us. He was happy to discuss anything and everything but there was nothing more than that. Said about his brother, the walk, Les Reed and other shit but that he thought we were a great club
  • Options
    R I P
  • Options
    Dowie doesn't seem like too bad a bloke, just a pony manager with us with some just as bad signings.

Wouldn't feel the need to hurl abuse at him personally.

I always thought he was as thick as two planks as well, as that is how he comes across when he's on TV, but I think I read something saying he was actually really intelligent and a qualified engineer or something along those lines. Now that did shock me.
  • Options
    He hates Pardew with a passion as well
  • Options
    ..."guess who I had in front of my cab today"

; )
  • Options
    Pardew and Katie, a fine partnership.
  • Options

She'd have to do some pretty impressive lying to get a nose as big as his though.
  • Options

Match made in heaven.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Forget the football, even in the Premiership Dowie was appointed so Murray could publicly stick fingers up at Simon Jordon.
  • Options
    Ian tried, he was just total shit... an awful appointment from an over cocky RM.

• Options
    edited March 2017

R I P

Iain's not dead, but his football management career is!

(Boom boom)
  • Options
    HEY YOU GUYS!!