Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    He just makes no sense at all!
  • Options

'blame me' says Robinson .. Klueless Karl, I do blame you for picking rubbish sides to play rubbish tactics and for your constantly talking a load of rubbish .. now pack your bags and feck off

Hang on...Tuesday he said we should be blaming the players... Now it is him?
  • Options
    edited March 2017

'blame me' says Robinson .. Klueless Karl, I do blame you for picking rubbish sides to play rubbish tactics and for your constantly talking a load of rubbish .. now pack your bags and feck off

thing is he does not have a clue what he's talking about and seems to simply say the first thing that comes into his head after a good grin and gurn .. I am not sure if he's on go faster pills or mogadon , possibly he's on both .. whatever, HE'S GOTTA GO
  • Options
    3 wns in 18. All his shite is not worthy of two Imodium's
  • Options
    Someone's after a speedy payoff aren't they.
  • Options
    Blame it on me OK then it you want , now fook off and take Roland and that stupid bitch with you !!!
  • Options

thing is he does not have a clue what he's talking about and seems to simply say the first thing that comes into his head after a good grin and gurn .. I am not sure if he's on go faster pills or mogadon , possibly he's on both .. whatever, HE'S GOTTA GO
    Trump became president using the same formula... :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Trump became president using the same formula... :smiley:
    indeed ... but for the Donald it worked .. for Klueless it's having the absolute opposite effect
  • Options
    edited March 2017

For me the blame goes above Robinson. Charlton are rotten to the core at the moment, and until Roland goes whatever manager or team we have we are fucked.
  • Options
    Yes, I still don't have a problem with the bloke. I can see he has been let down by his bosses. Yes, he has been a bit naive in relation the issues and thinking he can fix them (despite not fully understanding them) in any other way than bringing success on the pitch. Unfortunately, you need the support of teh owner to achieve that!
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Yes, I still don't have a problem with the bloke. I can see he has been let down by his bosses. Yes, he has been a bit naive in relation to the issues and thinking he can fix them (despite not fully understanding them) in any other way than bringing success on the pitch. Unfortunately, you need the support of the owner to achieve that! Most of us have worked out that that isn't going to happen! Despite wishing for it with a passion.
  • Options
    Oh well, at least Robinson got the result in the boxing that he wanted.