Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Joint Protest -Northampton and Belgium

How's about a joint protect for those of us going to Nothhampton - 90 mins of anti Regieme songs (except of course when we score - which may not be too often). Only exception should be a loud rendition of Valley Flloyd Road at 3.00 (4.00) Belgium time including our Belgium brothers so that we are ALL in unison for a few minutes :-).

Other Ideas welcome!!

WE WANT ROWLND OUT

Comments

• Options
    Sorry about the spelling - sausage fingers on a little keyboard :-)
  • Options
    great idea.I am sure that will give the lie that we are a divided set of supporters.There are about 3 people against the protests.
  • Options

(except of course when we score - which may not be too often)

Optimistic there fella!
  • Options
    synchronise watches chaps
  • Options
    Brilliant idea!
  • Options
    Right up for that.
  • Options
    All those at the free breakfast make then know how we feel, lots of singing of anti regime songs should go down well.
  • Options
    Great idea let's make it happen
    I'm up for it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

All those at the free breakfast make then know how we feel, lots of singing of anti regime songs should go down well.

I doubt if there will be 100 at the "free breakfast" to be fair.
  • Options
    CAFC - we want Roland out -CAFC - We Want Roland out - CAFC - we want Roland out!!!!!
  • Options
    timken said:

great idea.I am sure that will give the lie that we are a divided set of supporters.There are about 3 people against the protests.

He looks like he's eaten about 3 people ...
  • Options
    Let's make sure we pound and clear at 3pm!!!