Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Big article in Independent

Comments

• Options
    very good
  • Options
    Brillant article.

• Options
    I only understood 2% of it.
  • Options
    best article yet
  • Options
    Very good article.

Though I see someone has pasted a link to another view on Vital Charlton.

It's something that would drive the Spelling Police, and its undercover Grammar operatives mad. With "drivel" spelt "dribble", among many other errors, and the author describing "the new management of Steve Grit(?????) and Alan Curbishley" bringing us back to the Premiership after the '98-'99 season.
  • Options
    Can someone tweet this to Clive Efford

;-)
  • Options
    Laughable first comment underneath
  • Options

Who is this Clive Harris geezer, attention seeker if you ask me.

Never heard of him, most likely supported Luton until recently.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dodgy geezer that used to hang around Toddington services, if it's the bloke I am thinkin of.
  • Options
    Are we all bringing a mop? "Mop handed"
  • Options
    ' 3 points from a possible 23' what?
  • Options
    dabos said:

Whoever wrote that sounds like a damp squib to me.
  • Options
    dabos said:

Article apparently penned by a Michael Tucker. So poorly proofread, he even misspelled his surname.
  • Options
    What's an "early nightie"?
  • Options

What's an "early nightie"?

What ladies wear in bed before 9pm.
  • Options
    dabos said:

Has a whiff of Insufferable Addick about it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Corner flag number 2 rolled it for this one.
  • Options
    Not a lot new but a very good article except for Robinson getting page space in an attempt to justify his inept management
  • Options
    Great article, only enhanced by the absurdity of the idiot attempting to defend the indefensible further down.
  • Options
    I think Nigel Williamson is actually a better writer than whoever authored the vitalfootball article.

Are the pro-regime fans the new 2%?
  • Options
    'Charltonlifer' is most definitely Incorrurptible Addict
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    HarryLime said:

dabos said:

Has a whiff of Insufferable Addick about it.
    Classic Nigel/Incorruptible Addict sign-off, a veiled threat. "Those who refuse to sign up to a truce and prefer a 'fight to the death' have that right, of course. But they will have to live with the consequences of their actions and will find themselves increasingly isolated." Nigel's posted an identical comment at the bottom of the Guardian article () under the name Kentankerous.

As for the post from "Charlton Lifer", the name is a bit of a giveaway. The other forum has a handful of individuals, mostly ones booted off here, who have an obsession with this forum ... so this is likely to be one of those usual suspects.
  • Options

I think Nigel Williamson is actually a better writer than whoever authored the vitalfootball article.

Are the pro-regime fans the new 2%?

Pretty sure all the anti-protest vital football articles have been written by Michael Tucker. I've not seen his name anywhere else before.
  • Options
    Don't feed the trolls.

A mention on CL is like an orgasm to them.

Best to ignore them, even that is more than they deserve.