Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Caption competition

2»

Comments

• Options
    Planning ahead, Our next Eight Mangers.
  • Options
    A huge crowd of 8,000 turn up for the opening of the Phase 2 expansion.
  • Options
    Fast forward by 2 years "We are now standing where the Valley used to be "
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    The BBC, ITV, Channel 5, Dave+1 today announced its latest reality show.

Called, "The Toss" the show is searching for the UK's most incompetent management team. Host, Jim Davidson, said at today's launch, "It's a fantastic concept for a competition. You take a medium sized football club and our contestants see how low in the football league they can get it. Points are awarded for every league place behind Millwall the team are each week. I'm surprised no one has thought of it before to be honest."
  • Options
    Now can I have all the guests who've kissed Roland's arse.
  • Options
    http://www.captiongenerator.com/383832/Duchatelet

make sure you select the english subtitle for the translation.
  • Options

The BBC, ITV, Channel 5, Dave+1 today announced its latest reality show.

Called, "The Toss" the show is searching for the UK's most incompetent management team. Host, Jim Davidson, said at today's launch, "It's a fantastic concept for a competition. You take a medium sized football club and our contestants see how low in the football league they can get it. Points are awarded for every league place behind Millwall the team are each week. I'm surprised no one has thought of it before to be honest."

I think we have serious competition with Leyton Orient and Blackpool, but not much else to worry us! Could be some silverware at last!
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    when Roland turns up, that's nearly the starters for the Cobblers game
  • Options
    Stand up if you hate Roland...
  • Options
    Well I blame the fans, they said. "When in a hole, stop digging"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Security team are briefed about checking for black and white scarves at free breakfast.
  • Options
    One of these in our identity parade is a compulsive liar......but which one?
  • Options
    Charlton fans - please don't vote for me again, I don't need your votes.

(Message to admin - please re-publish this photo the next time local or national elections come around).
  • Options
    Efford: As a Millwall fan it's great fun winding up your trainspotter fans customers Kat!
  • Options
    Right said Kat, climbing up a ladder
    With her crowbar gave a mighty blow.
    Was she in trouble, half a tonne of rubble
    Landed on the top of her dome
    So Efford and me had another cuppa tea
    And then we went home
  • Options
    Ground breaking ceremony as Bovis begin construction of Duchatelet towers at the now demolished Jimmy Seed stand.
  • Options
    Disgruntled ex-employees meet to protest new owners.
  • Options
    Defendents at Nuremburg insist they were only only obeying orders.