Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Betting odds.

So I've looked this morning and one website called "winner" is offering 100-1 on us going down. Has anyone used this bookies before and if so what are they like when it comes to paying out?

Comments

• Options
    They are dog shit. Just went to place £30 quid on it. It all went through then a minute later the money was back in my account and they are now offering only 40/1. So withdrew my money back out.
  • Options
    Standard joke bookies
  • Options
    Best way to see what these are like is to go on their twitter feed. There's someone on there whose account was closed with £240 winnings in it , he complained and they re-opened it but the money was no longer there!

Gone with 888 instead , they're still offering 80-1.
  • Options
    i stuck a 5er free bet from sky on us to go down at 150/1. fuck it roland makes money out of our failure so why cant i.
  • Options
    We are bang out of form. Even before last night i had changed my opinion on KR i thought he had lost the dressing room. After comments last night we,imo, has. Teams directly below us are picking up points here and there. Swindon since the retuen of Ajose have hit form. 80-1 my heart says nwver bet agaisnt charlton my head is saying thats 80p quid towards a mortgage deposit.
  • Options
    Just got 1000/1 top 6 if anyone interested
  • Options
    I put £1000 on Robinson eating a pie/pasty in the dug out at the next home game @ 2/1 and then realised there will be no-one there to witness it
  • Options
    Bet 888 have now reduced the odds to 33-1.
  • Options

Bet 888 have now reduced the odds to 33-1.

That's to offset Buckshee's bet