Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    "it’s come away from the bone we think."?

I thought he said that on the video, blimey - what's actually happened to poor kid?
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

"it’s come away from the bone we think."?

I thought he said that on the video, blimey - what's actually happened to poor kid?

Guessing it's a full hamstring tear
  • Options
    Good luck to him, looks a good player.
  • Options
    It looked bad when he went down. He was banging his arm down on the ground. Sorry for the lad & Charlton as he looked really promising.
  • Options
    At least he will be spared being part of the train crash heading for League 2.
  • Options
    We'll never see him again. Shame - he's going to be special
  • Options
    Was pretty much the only positive in the last few games. Shame for the kid.
  • Options
    I though he was down a vey long time in obvious pain, before the trainer got off his arse and went round to treat him.
  • Options
    Real sad for the lad, injuries mounting up, time to bring back some of the u23s out on loan as we are getting down to the bear bones squad wise. KHG and Aaron Barnes on the bench last night which leaves us very few options player wise.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Even Roger Johnson out for season, when will it all end
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Meanwhile, a grade-two hamstring injury could keep Jake Forster-Caskey sidelined for as many as four weeks, while Harry Lennon has stepped up his rehabilitation from a groin injury and could return to training within the next four weeks.

Elsewhere, Adam Chicksen is set to return to training on Thursday after recovering from a ligament strain, while Jason Pearce will be hoping to get some minutes under his belt for the U23s in the next two weeks, but Roger Johnson has been ruled out for the rest of the campaign after picking up an injury in training last month.
    Neither Pearce nor Lennon will be available soon either
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Has been out of it for a while though....
  • Options
    That run took it out of him.