Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kashi

Comments

• Options
    He'll be absolutely unstoppable when he is finally fully transformed in to a cyberman! Bit slow maybe, but we can play him in the centre rather than on the wing.
  • Options
    He is a centre mid? I get the cyber-man joke, but not the one about his position.
  • Options
    Looks like he's been hiding in the Kitchen waste bin at Sparrows Lane after Slade's refit last season.
  • Options
    Is he modelling the new toilets in the West Stand, that will be a bit snug for some of us.
  • Options
    Isn't that the seating in the new dugouts?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

He is a centre mid? I get the cyber-man joke, but not the one about his position.

Over-elaboration on my part! I probably should have just stopped at cyberman. Less is more!
  • Options
    Did they borrow that from Spinal tap ?? I expect to see Derek Smalls to appear as our next signing
  • Options

Looks in good shape considering he's been out nearly 2 years, could be a massive player for us this season.

He looks in fucking excellent shape. And he's a stocky man, I suspect it's easy to put weight on with a frame like his if you're not working out constantly (I have a similar build).

Also, given our similar builds, if you were wondering, that's almost exactly what I look like with my shirt off as well.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Easy to say from your safety in the USofA where no one can challenge it.
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Chrispy51 said:

sam3110 said:

sam3110 said:

First one to drop out of the bleep test :lol:

didn't watch it, but really?????.......that's shocking
    Yes, really. So much for all that fitness and weight loss talk.

Either that or he's inherently lazy and couldn't be arsed to keep up.

Even Jacko outlasted him, and he's got no legs
    Jacko beat Marshall and Holmes too but as Keith Peacock said often players are asked to drop out for various reasons
    Surprised they let Kashi go for as long as he did then!

Did Kashi have a history of injury problems before joining us or is it only since joining?
    Years Team Apps (Gls)
    2007–2012 Châteauroux 85 (4)
    2012–2015 Metz 77 (1)
    2015– Charlton Athletic 11 (0

Hard to say from this, but I think it's likely he didn't have many problems.
    TransferMarkt is usually better to rely upon for appearances rather than Wikipedia

2014/15: 19-games... Missed 4-games due to Algeria | 10-games wasnt on the bench
    2013:14: 33-games... 5-games wasnt on the bench
    So it does appear he hasn't been overly limited by injury...
  • Options

Fourth in the bleep tests...

Joint 2nd technically he, Ajose and a youth teamer all stopped at the same time.

Fair to say he's fit enough... Let us hope he is sharp enough.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Fourth in the bleep tests...

Joint 2nd technically he, Ajose and a youth teamer all stopped at the same time.

Fair to say he's fit enough... Let us hope he is sharp enough.
    Don't see why he wouldn't be if he gets a good pre season under his belt.
  • Options
    Agreed he was comfortably good enough for Championship before, so should be decent in League 1.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd probably list them either numerically or positionally so 1-11 or GK - STR
  • Options
    If he can stay fit he will make a huge difference this year... Very good player at championship level
  • Options
    After only playing about 15 games in two seasons, I imagine it will be a good couple of months to see the player who first signed for us.
  • Options
    I reckon he has been in there for the last year, with all the management changes we just forgot he was in there!
  • Options

SDAddick said:

Looks in good shape considering he's been out nearly 2 years, could be a massive player for us this season.

He looks in fucking excellent shape. And he's a stocky man, I suspect it's easy to put weight on with a frame like his if you're not working out constantly (I have a similar build).

Also, given our similar builds, if you were wondering, that's almost exactly what I look like with my shirt off as well.

You guys could be twins :smiley:
    Hey, hey, aren't there rules against posting pictures of forum members?
  • Options

After only playing about 15 games in two seasons, I imagine it will be a good couple of months to see the player who first signed for us.

Fortunately he seems to have got over his injuries in time for pre season training, a good summer training and he shouldn't be too far behind the other players
  • Options
    Not getting too hopeful until he actually gets through pre season and plays in a few games
  • Options

Not getting too hopeful until he actually gets through pre season and plays in a few games

And signs for another club on the last day of the transfer window.
    You know how it is.