Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Just keep telling yourself how good we are Karl I'm sure we'll come good
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    The only good thing is that I read that interview rather than having to listen to it. What a load of tosh. I know the answer I'm just not telling.........Really honest bunch of lads but they've got to tell me what the secret problem is........ The rantings of a bufooon. I'm trying to like this guy. I really am. But I'm afraid with every passing game and utterance he comes over more and more as a clown.
  • Options
    blah blah blah blah
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    He talks some nonsense doesn't he. So Brent.
  • Options
    Blimey, what a load of old tosh. Where's Joe Dolce when you need him?
  • Options
    He should listen back to some of his interviews and then try to engage his brain.
  • Options
    He's basically thrown the towel in on this season by saying he knows Aribo and Konsa are still developing but he's starting them because that will prepare them well for next season.

Plus playing them every game will no doubt also keep the 'president' happy as Roly will want his most saleable assets available to other clubs scouts each week.

Play your best team FFS. Holmes should never be on the bench if you want to win games.
  • Options
    he narff chat some shit. Boring mate, tell us something new
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

He's basically thrown the towel in on this season by saying he knows Aribo and Konsa are still developing but he's starting them because that will prepare them well for next season.

Plus playing them every game will no doubt also keep the 'president' happy as Roly will want his most saleable assets available to other clubs scouts each week.

Play your best team FFS. Holmes should never be on the bench if you want to win games.

Konsa won't be here next season, that interview is simply playing mind games with Roly.
  • Options
    Someone posted that KR has the same record as Slade now and we know how that ended up.

I'd like to see KR start playing with two strikers. Our problems earlier in the season were an immobile midfield, with the emergence of Konsa, Aribo and JKC that issue is addressed somewhat.
  • Options

Someone posted that KR has the same record as Slade now and we know how that ended up.

I'd like to see KR start playing with two strikers. Our problems earlier in the season were an immobile midfield, with the emergence of Konsa, Aribo and JKC that issue is addressed somewhat.

Agreed, we need two strikers. Magennis seems to always nearly score. Give Novak a run of games with him.
  • Options
    "I want them to dedicate their lives to this club for the rest of the season!" That's part of the problem Karl, half of them won't be here after April and they know it.
  • Options
    He can't even talk a good game let alone manage one.
  • Options
    The only person that likes the sound of Karl's voice is Karl, he is a cliche writers dream.
  • Options

He plays the two because he has been told to. That is his job to play at least two youngsters every match so they can be marketed. The team is the regime.
  • Options
    Try dedicating yourself to the club for a lifetime Karl...and were all still learning to
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Someone shove a sock in his gob, PLEASE!

Karl - just look at the stats mate. 3 wins........and looking like another one is a long way off. Your days are numbered my friend, just like the rest of 'em before you!
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    He is right - If we score 2 goals a game we win games - but we are currently not a two goals a game team - It isn't a ridiculous notion that we should be in this poor but honest league. He knows the issue - the question is, has he got the players to do anything about it? He needs to take some punts and hope they come off - playing Magennis and Watt as a proper partnership is one of them. On paper they should compliment each other well.
  • Options
    Is that absolute drivel even the ramblings of a sane man?
  • Options

KR: "And don't forget we've got a young Joe Aribo, still learning the game. A young Ezri Konsa, still learning the game. So we're not like other teams, we've got young kids who are learning. Stephy, making his debut today. They're learning."

So we're the only club in the league that play young players? Or does he mean we're the only one playing 2/3 at the same time?

Did all four promoted teams come up with squads of League One experienced players?

Coventry were playing a few youngsters weren't they? And I think Robinson was doing the same with MK Dons this season before he left?

I don't think we're as different from other teams as he's making out.
  • Options
    "we need to be more ruthless". Very enlightening. good grief.
    I do not know how you teach senior professionals to take their chances.
  • Options
    At least Chris O'Loughlan has a different accent, so we will get variety that way.
    Fasten your seatbelts for the Congo Chris/Thomas Driesen era.
  • Options
    KR is a one trick pony!

It is 4-2-3-1 or nothing. No plan b.

As others have said, this formation is OK if you have the correct player to operate in each position but bottom line is we don't so adapt and play 4-4-2. Problem is KR appears to have no idea how to coach a team playing this or any other formation that deviates from his preferred one.

Gone by the end of February I reckon!