Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Recommended tradespeople

I see a thread every now and again asking for help with this or that, for example SHG's about a central heating engineer (http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/23310/central-heating-engineer-help/p1).

Is it worth having a thread specifically for recommended tradespeople?

Comments

• Options
    CL certainly does work for finding people.
    On Thursday morning it took me all of 7 minutes to find a stainless steel welder.
  • Options
    Can anyone recommend a company that undertakes wood sash window repairs?
    Or replacement at worse case?
  • Options

On Thursday morning it took me all of 7 minutes to find a stainless steel welder.

What was your previous welder made of?
  • Options

our dog was once owned by a guy who has a company called Sashpro out near Biggin Hill I think. Never used them though.

• Options

I see a thread every now and again asking for help with this or that, for example SHG's about a central heating engineer (http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/23310/central-heating-engineer-help/p1).

Is it worth having a thread specifically for recommended tradespeople?

Sounds a reasonable idea but wonder if there are any legal reasons to prevent such advice appearing on this site which would render the owners liable in case of problems? Others may know the answer.
  • Options

our dog was once owned by a guy who has a company called Sashpro out near Biggin Hill I think. Never used them though.

I'll take a look at them; thanks Large A.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

What was your previous welder made of?
    chocolate but he was a bit of a melt.