Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leicester v Derby

Anyone else watch this game last night and hear the Derby fans songs, it just brought back memories of our promotion season under SCP
Regular renditions of Since I was young, We are going to bounce in a minute (after they equalised) and when Johnny Russell came on I heard Johnny Johnny Russell runs down the wing for me and Chrissy Powell in the dugout.
Roland you have well and truly f****d our club

Comments

• Options
    If Roland has managed to stop us singing that "Since I was young" song then in my books he's the greatest owner we've ever had.

I have no words to describe just how shit that chant is.
  • Options

If Roland has managed to stop us singing that "Since I was young" song then in my books he's the greatest owner we've ever had.

I actually haven't heard that one for ages.

Didn't @AFKABartram write a second verse for it ?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

I actually haven't heard that one for ages.

Didn't @AFKABartram write a second verse for it ?
    Since I was short
  • Options

Never understood why it was "I followed on" rather than "I followed 'em"

{Unique....}
  • Options
    Mclaren was moaning today about replays...... Word of advice steve.... Put a full team out in the first match and there wouldn't be one.
  • Options

Mclaren was moaning today about replays...... Word of advice steve.... Put a full team out in the first match and there wouldn't be one.

He did...
  • Options

not really. the best way for a championship team to avoid a replay against the premier league champions would in fact be to play a weakened team
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Huskaris said:

{Unique....}
    Because it's a total bollocks song, that's why.

I could urinate over a piano and it would produce a better song
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

{Unique....}
    Agreed, cricket teams follow on if they don't score enough runs in the first innings...
  • Options
    This game was a disgrace and shows the contempt with which some clubs with big pretensions treat the paying public .. two reserve teams playing live on terrestrial, free to view (except for the licence fee) TV, a terrible ad for the English game ..
    AND yes, I appreciate the view that sometimes survival or relegation are perhaps priorities .. if that is the case, then clubs should withdraw from the cup and not take TV and gate money under false pretences