Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season ticket sales next season?

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    No wonder he left if he was forced to spend time with Mick Everett.

Kav the traitor with Neil Harris behind Tony Cahones and the Sue and Chris Parkes there too as well as Dave Archer (lovely bloke)
  • Options
    Dave Archer's not there.
  • Options
    Sorry, you're right, I mixed him up with Tony
  • Options

Chris Smith - pictured here fourth from the left, between Mick Everett and Keith Peacock, at Southend on New Year's Eve

Fake news....SP is not eating a vol-au-vont
  • Options

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/charlton-athletic-football-club-season-tickets-201718-3702779.aspx

Early bird offer ends and prices go up by...........

Nothing at all. Same prices all round.

To be fair I don't think that pushed reduced prices this year just the benefit of six months access to the new service that allows one to watch videos of when we were a good club - you know before they got here.

They have, however, very cleverly given another deadline of the 2nd June to reserve your seat before it will go on general sale. That makes me think that many current season ticket holders haven't renewed - which is not a surprise. Last year they put all the seats on general sale much earlier.

I guess that gives then another month to sign players that might temp more to renew. Well we do have Jackson and Crofts locked down for next season. WooHoo!
    You're correct, there was no mention of any price rises and there weren't any.

The new video service looks good, I might even sign up if the museum doesn't get a free subscription for letting the club use all it's videos : - ) but not sure it such a big incentive and neither will be keeping your seat when so many are empty.

It's a thankless task for the Brand Manager (yes, I know) and the Commercial Manager to sell season tickets at all. Some will renew regardless and good on them, a few more will drop off this season and even Meire admits that that is down to her and her uncle.
    The brand manager has left the building, Henry. He had too many opinions of his own.
    "Gone and never called me Mother."

I can't keep up with who's in or out these days although I'm not sure why a League 1 club needed and wanted a "Brand Manager" in the first place.

And opinions! Dangerous stuff that. Wouldn't want to hire creative people with opinions.
    To be fair if any League One club needs a brand manager it's us !
  • Options
    cfgs said:

So the early bird catches...........only 6 months free website access?

And the sheep.
  • Options
    Any idea on how many have been sold so far? Id be amazed if it hits 3K.
  • Options
    Second year in a row they haven't sent me an application pack, strange as two years ago I was coming to the end of the 5 year VIP thing.
  • Options
    I had an animated conversation with Chris Smith (if he is the bloke pictured and has a Liverpudlian accent). He was very energised in telling me how much the club valued the fans, and insisted I give him my email so my point could be responded to. I think I got a mail from the supporter liaison person as a result.
    I am not surprised he has left as he seemed to have some integrity.