Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Being positive

Not often like me to be positive, I know!

Amid all the post match doom and gloom and drinks in the Swan, it struck me that some real good will come out of this "era". Certainly I have met and got to know many more Charlton fans - and I think that is true for a lot of us. It is thanks to the protests and Charlton Life and the Trust in my case. It has actually increased my bond with being a Charlton fan, despite the ownership issues and general crap on the pitch.

Such bonds forged in adversity will only make us stronger in future.

Mr W also wanted me to add that we have just had a very positive experience at The Valley - he realised last night that he had lost his sunglasses - probably fallen out of his pocket in their case, possibly at the match. So we just popped by main reception - firstly, it was open. Secondly, the security guy on duty said stadium had not yet been cleaned so he would go and have a look in the North Upper. A few mins later he returned, sunglasses case in hand. Very impressed.

Oh, a car has just bumped into the back of our hire car going along the Lower Road...that'll teach me to be positive!

Comments