Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Come on Karl...

You want the attention and adulation, today's your opportunity to back up the chat.

Win today and you'll have yourself a sack load of brownie points

Comments

• Options
    Win today and all the idiots calling him gobshite will be silenced.
    Lose and expect the worse.
    Come on Karl give us something to shout about
  • Options
    Come the hour there's not a lot Karl will be able to.
    I hope the players will give 100%.
  • Options
    3-0
    Bet your house on it
    We've got this
  • Options

That never used to be the Charlton way.
  • Options
    we've seen the grin, heard the chat, (personally) liked the look of the players you've brought in .. NOW is the time to see if you're a manager who can get the very best and results from his players ..
    I don't expect all the new boys to start today, that might be a tad too early .. I DO expect a tough, hard working and committed performance from the team .. t b h, a point would not be too bad .. three though, against the 'Wall would be superb .. come on Karl and the boys .. Come on you ADDICKSAAHHHHHH !! ((:>)
  • Options
    You look at the squad on paper and it is scandalous we are where we are in the league.

Still though - fully expect us to roll over and have our tummy's tickled in front of 11 lower league journeymen from round the corner who want it more than us.

Prove me wrong Karl (and players).
  • Options

Only ONE person called him that.
  • Options
    Pressure is on.

Today is about bottle. A properly motivated team, with a proper game plan. No excuse for anyone melting today.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Tutt-Tutt said:

Pressure is on.

Today is about bottle. A properly motivated team, with a proper game plan. No excuse for anyone melting today.

We bottle it nearly every time. It's sickening.

We need to get behind them. They will have 3,000+ getting behind them and we have got to at least try & match them.

Ok it's down to the players & manager, but the fans can help them.