Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stand up, show up

Calling all Charlton supporters
We all know that our owner is a silly old fool and we all know that our CEO is a clueless incompetent. They have both demonstrated that on numerous occasions.

But tomorrow we are going to beat Millwall after 20 years of misery , you need to forget our idiot ownership and you need to be there to see it.

Boycotters , the disaffected, the lapsed, the disinterested, the driven away, the disappointed.

Tomorrow is the day to reaffirm who you support.

We will win
Thanks to Albury Addick

Comments

• Options
    Sorry don't have the time or the crayons to explain to you why it's a interesting time to watch us play the scum.
  • Options

Sorry don't have the time or the crayons to explain to you why it's a interesting time to watch us play the scum.

• Options
    The fans will give 100% support, but can you guarantee the team will give 100% effort ?
  • Options
    By all accounts the last game was great, players up for it and a breath of fresh air, renewed hope someone even said.

What usually happens after that scenario in CAFC land is eleven turn up the following game looking completely disinterested.

Plus we're playing Millwall.
  • Options
    I live in Spain. I hate the regime. If I lived back in the UK, I'd be at the Valley today supporting the team. It's time to win.
    Respect to the boycotters, and 100% Roland out, but we want some football cheer-it's january.
  • Options
    edited January 2017

Calling all Charlton supporters
    We all know that our owner is a silly old fool and we all know that our CEO is a clueless incompetent. They have both demonstrated that on numerous occasions.

But tomorrow we are going to beat Millwall after 20 years of misery , you need to forget our idiot ownership and you need to be there to see it.

Boycotters , the disaffected, the lapsed, the disinterested, the driven away, the disappointed.

Tomorrow is the day to reaffirm who you support.

We will win
    Thanks to Albury Addick

Cheers Group hug too?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The thought of us winning today, has caused to stop my boycott of buying a ticket. Still as a customer, I can do that.
  • Options
    Spring in step this morning.

Little firm of us are taking it early doors to them on their manor*
  • Options

First Millwall derby at the Valley since the '50s that no-one from my family will be at.

Just sell the club.

First one I've missed the we were in the First Division under Lennie. Still, there'll be someone from my family there - in the away end.
  • Options

*taking the kids to Surrey Quays cinema

Don't forget to spray the seats with Dettol.
  • Options
    Also keeping up my boycott. Went to Millwall away but I don't want to help these rotten bastards.
  • Options
    As above - not a penny more
  • Options
    having moved back south we would be there but not while this lot is still the owners
  • Options

First Millwall derby at the Valley since the '50s that no-one from my family will be at.

Just sell the club.

First one I've missed the we were in the First Division under Lennie. Still, there'll be someone from my family there - in the away end.
    A shame. It may be the only time we beat them in our lifetime :smile:
  • Options
    I wasn't going but I've buckled in for this one. Today is the day I finally get to see my club beat Millwall.
    40 odd years and I've seen us beat arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool but never Millwall. One for my bucket list.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Setting off from sunny Norwich in just a bit
  • Options
    I hear Lewisham council planning department is sponsoring today's game
  • Options
    This is my first ever Millwall match. We haven't beaten them since before I was born, so hopefully I'll be there for when that changes.

I think this is our best chance of beating them in years. Magennis is coming in off the back of a hat-trick, Watt has a point to prove, Holmes should be back...

I'm strangely optimistic for once.
  • Options
    I'm pragmatically pessimistic, as ever, for this fixture. And hating myself for breaking the boycott. It's the hope that kills you.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    I wobbled just now when I found out that my wife and daughters are going to the cinema this afternoon, but I just don't think I can take walking back to the car in the cold with the sound of 'You'll never beat Millwall' in my ears.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Uboat said:

I wobbled just now when I found out that my wife and daughters are going to the cinema this afternoon, but I just don't think I can take walking back to the car in the cold with the sound of 'You'll never beat Millwall' in my ears.

Man up. We can't complain about the players not turning up if the fans don't :wink:
  • Options
    About a dozen customers in a queue for the NHS call centre this morning. All mad.
  • Options
    boggzy said:

Great post Stig.

Hope everyone enjoys their day. I'm gonna lump on a Charlton win for insurance to soften any pangs of regret.

If you're lumping on, it should be on Millwall to soften the blow. Can't imagine the feeling of being beaten again and having lost money too.