Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sneaking into The Valley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BboCASQfsXs

anyone seen this??! Bloke sneaks into the Valley after hours

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2017
    Thought it was going to be another sex on the pitch moment then.
  • Options
    I remember getting in with my mates late one night in the 70's over the Sam Bartram Gate.

Some things don't change.
  • Options
    What is the point of that?
  • Options
    edited January 2017

Avoids the Meire match day ticket tax :wink: .
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

I remember getting in with my mates late one night in the 70's over the Sam Bartram Gate.

That's the thing though, things have changed. Those kids were just having a laugh and no harm was done.
    BUT on another day the pitch could have been covered in Weedol or dug up or those nice guys from IS could have hidden a nasty device somewhere. The possibilities are endless - remember the betting scam fiasco with the power supply?

Does the idiot ex-policeman we employed have overall responsibility for security? He's had more than enough cock-ups by now to get himself sacked.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

I've done that too. About 1974.

• Options
    The boy 'nightscape' started this trend, he's got some balls.
    Here he is sneaking into West Ham with his pals, worth watching till the end if you can put up with the gangsta wannabe speak.

https://youtu.be/5Q5lvhwpHDw

• Options
    Peter Odemwengie ?
  • Options
    No lights on one of those bikes. Tsk!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I used to sneak under the turnstiles....and run.
  • Options

Won't somebody think of the children???!!!
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Won't somebody think of the children???!!!
    Bit noncey
  • Options

Read on another thread @Henry Irving got in free with @Addicted

Note the disguise - hoody instead of cardie
  • Options
    I thought that was Darren Bent for a second
  • Options
    I hadn't realised that we were using that artificial light for the grass, that explains why our pitch still looks decent.

• Options

I tend to sneak out :smiley:

Unluckily you got chucked back in
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

stonemuse said:

That's the thing though, things have changed. Those kids were just having a laugh and no harm was done.
    BUT on another day the pitch could have been covered in Weedol or dug up or those nice guys from IS could have hidden a nasty device somewhere. The possibilities are endless - remember the betting scam fiasco with the power supply?

Does the idiot ex-policeman we employed have overall responsibility for security? He's had more than enough cock-ups by now to get himself sacked.
    All of that could have happened in the 70s too if you swap IRA for IS.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks like he could be the creative midfielder we have needed all season
  • Options
    Wouldn't worry about him getting 'caught' his page is covered in different grounds and nothing's been done. He videos the whole thing and they can see no harm being done so I suppose it's not worth pursuing.
  • Options

I hadn't realised that we were using that artificial light for the grass, that explains why our pitch still looks decent.

Does Roly realise those lamps are on?

Maybe that's why he wants so much money.....the electricity bill he's been paying.
  • Options
    Looking at him KM will probably sign him up as a personal body guard.
  • Options
    He's spent more time in that penalty area than Nicky Ajose