Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

TheBelgium20 - Fans Unity Protest 2017, all fans needed!

12346»

Comments

• Options
    I will try to make it date permitting.

So B20 are speaking with the police to ensure everything is above board and Reams is grassing them up to the police. Hmm.

Lives in and supports Cardiff, rarely comes to Charlton. Seems to hate all the things which are positive about the club. Not sure why he spends so much time running a Charlton forum tbh. The other posters are odd miss-fits and generally the sort that struggle to post any sort of thing worth reading. Stopped looking in on there about a year or more back as it literally adds nothing.
  • Options
    Given enough notice I'll be there. Is there any way you can release the approx date now / proposed date (assuming you wish to on open forum as there seems to be debate about that). Then we can all at least try to block it out and if it changes nothing lost. Or arrange a meeting so you can vet the fans and then discuss it at the meeting - logistics, drivers etc.
  • Options
    Sounds like a good excuse for another trip to Belgium in my camper van.
  • Options
    I think I could be persuaded to take part.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Reams is a two-bob nobody with an overinflated sense of self-importance. Grassing up people to the police is fucking pathetic; how old is he, four?

Four year olds would feel insulted by that.

Some of the posters (not all) on there are full of shit. Posters such as Reams and Bexleyboy are so obsessed with this forum, they create thread after thread and copy and paste some of the comments from here and ridicule it, it's really childish and pathetic. I accept everyone has different opinions but really? Lol

That thread about calling the police made me blow on there which made Reams ban me which I'm actually very thankful for as it'll save me from reading such nonsense. Since then, I've had abusive emails from Reams which actually made me chuckle with laughter....bless him. I'm not sure if he is attention seeking or just a angry man.

I'll await for another abusive email, a thread about me, or just a simple copy and paste into their forum.
  • Options
    It's a shame really. He does actually seem to get some genuine information sometimes. However that's somewhat tempered by his weathervane impersonation on anything Charlton and the fact that he's completely and utterly insane.
  • Options

Definitely interested - but would on my own so hopefully there would be some other 'ladies' I could tag along with?

@cherryorchard, I am definitely going. Do you drink wine? The brewery does some lovely ones as @Fanny Fanackapan will confirm!
    I do indeed.

Hic.
  • Options
    Indeed, how would that conversation go anyway?

'Hi, I have some information for you about Charlton fans thinking about coming to Sint Truiden'

'Do I know you?'

'No, but I have some inside information'

'Ok, what is it?'

'Uh, apparently some Charlton fans are thinking of coming to Sint Truiden'

'Thanks and keep up the above average work.'
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    ' ah yes, youre that Welsh Wanka that the Charlton fans told us about.........Vaarwel'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    'They taught us some Welsh in case you called, yachi da, borra da, and cachau bant, we only really remembered the last one as being relevant.'