Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If only Big Mac had passed ..... m m

To Ajose - tappll

Comments

• Options
    That was the problem the whole game. They all would have struggled to pass a sobriety test in that performance.
  • Options
    To Ajose - it was game on and we could have gone onto win the game.Why all the abuse for Fox?Some of our fans should hang there names in shame
  • Options
    The ball required to give ajose a tap in was not an easy one.
  • Options
    He would only have missed in any case.
  • Options
    The fans in the upper north would have had to duck...
  • Options
    edited December 2016

To Ajose - it was game on and we could have gone onto win the game.Why all the abuse for Fox?Some of our fans should hang there names in shame

Hang their heads in shame. No such thing as hang their names in shame.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    If I was Magennis I wouldn't have passed to Ajose.

Ajose did 2 things in that game.

1 Hit a good chance over (missed as usual).

2 He cleared Bauer's goal bound shot off the line.
  • Options
    Ajose was still outside or barely in the box and a forward's instinct is (or should be) to shoot.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Ajose was still outside or barely in the box and a forward's instinct is (or should be) to shoot.

Bang on.
    With hindsight, yes he could/should have squared to Ajose, but Ajose was 15 yards out and would still have had the goalie to beat. Not a tap-in and on current form not a gimme.
  • Options
    I thought there was a couple of defenders running back, and maybe they would of intercepted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Taking the shot on was the right thing to do.
  • Options
    If Ajose had chased the rebound instead of having a tantrum we may have still scored!!