Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Todays crowd

Christmas shopping..
not very attractive opposition..

9000 official
6000 real world

Comments

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm going for 69.
  • Options

Christmas shopping..

9000 official
    6000 real world

not very attractive ? .. in a play off spot and playing good football .. a team we usually wallop .. statistically (lol) we should walk this one ..
    what does it take nowadays to get 'some fans' enthused enough to actually attend a game ? .. mind you, Christmas shopping's always a good opportunity to indulge others .. and yourself
  • Options

Christmas shopping..

9000 official
    6000 real world

not very attractive ? .. in a play off spot and playing good football .. a team we usually wallop .. statistically (lol) we should walk this one ..
    what does it take nowadays to get 'some fans' enthused enough to actually attend a game ? .. mind you, Christmas shopping's always a good opportunity to indulge others .. and yourself
    I'll be there Lincs but Peterborough at home, 3rd division on a cold and foggy December day doesn't exactly get the pulse racing.
  • Options
    .....crowd plus 3.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We will never know truthfully, how many will be there today.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

I'm actually going today and will be supporting the regime by singing songs like Roland in and Katriena is wonderful .... with the all time favourite of "sit down if you support Roland". I will of course wear my Peirot costume and will be releasing 2,000 butterflies at 15:18 to mark the time when Glistein tripped over on the way back up the stands to have another piss. I will not be walking on the pitch this time but will consider sitting on a nice sofa with my red and white scarf and matching bobble hat when it's time to escalate my support as we confirm promotion back Into the Championship. I will be in the Cupboard End from 14:45 onwards if you want to join in.

count me in. I'll also take part in the West stands 90 minute silent protest.
  • Options
    27 thousand, one hundred and.........12
  • Options
    550 posh, 4750 Charlton plus 2900 no-show comps = 8200
  • Options
  • Options
    Not very many but I'm on my way on the 89 bus from Bexleyheath having extracted myself from the warmth of a cosy pub watching Palace get beat!
  • Options
    I'm not in the ground yet but from outside you can almost hear the deafening silent protest coming from Baldybonce and his possee. West standers I salute you and the cause!
  • Options
    I think 'crowd' may be a slight exaggeration.
  • Options
    Didn't know we were at home until I put up the beat the bookie fixtures up in the week.
    I'm finding that after missing 6 home games in the previous 24 seasons, drifting out of the habit is proving far too easy.
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton Life Sweepstake anyone? 8693 gets my vote
  • Options
    I'll go for an official att of 9345
  • Options
    10 mins until kick off...
  • Options
    9134 nuff said
  • Options
    The Valley's rocking.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Those pictures ........... Heartbreaking.

Not has heartbreaking as watching this absolute shyte.
  • Options

The Valley's rocking.

Officially 10,193 but even allowing for no-show season tickets, cannot be anywhere near that. Who the hell is she kidding?