Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Skipper & Chris Powell (pg 3)- Class acts

124»

Comments

• Options
    Welling up here in Sheffield,,,, and i don't mean a small London team are having an away day at Hillsborough.

JJ is just a great ambassador for everything that is still good at Charlton.

CP is a great ambassador for everything that was so so so great at Charlton, when it was fucking awesome.

Love them both and best wishes to them for Christmas.
  • Options
    Just read the blog.

Jackson and Powell are both class acts.

Football is clearly very important in a lot of ways.

I can't imagine what Kyle is going through. Poor man.

I hope he gets his Charlton, back more then anything.

So proud of the club right now.

I'm obviously not referring to the idiots that own and run the place.

Chris Powell is still apart of Charlton and always will be, whatever he's doing.......He can't get away.

• Options

Nug said:

Love JJ, we'd be in a far worse state if he hadn't been around the last 3 years.! Lovely gesture from him, he's one of the few that still makes Charlton a special club.

Yes indeed one of the very few players who care so much for our football club and yes somehow we must keep him on in some capacity.
    However, another class act Kinsella has been a coach at CAFC and it did not work for him.
    Agree JJ is a very much a class act indeed and what a gesture.

Folks just be thankful for what you have and indeed do not have and try to enjoy and appreciate life every day.
    Also to do the best for all our Families and Special friends.
    Yes we have strong disagreements and opinions and not just Charlton matters, but in real life too and often people keep quiet about the personal problems they face and some keep it with their close Family.
    Fair dues in someone explaining what they have been going through and yes very much have to pinch themselves several times.

Those who have had strong disagreements about CAFC and let's face it, even in our Premiership days there were lots of strong opinions and yes the passion sometimes comes out too strongly and people take it personally and feel insulted.
    However, when one sends Jacquie Lawson cards and notes and absolutely no acknowlegement is made and I know a few people who have stated the truth, yet get blocked on postings and do not tell me that all of us have made mistakes and possibly told it is insulting, but frankly I know of people who have had no acknowledgements cards or otherwise and that is insulting too.

I want to wish everyone a Very Happy Christmas and a Peaceful New Year and yes this includes everyone and please unblock peoples views and stick just to CAFC matters only ok.
    Yes some people are man enough to apologise and still not acknowledged and people state "burnt your bridges'!!!!

Slightly off topic?
  • Options
    All the best for 2017 Kyle, head up and keep battling.