Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Skipper & Chris Powell (pg 3)- Class acts

Comments

• Options

Johnnie is the only true and unanimous legend we have had at this club in the last decade.

Very true indeed.
  • Options

Nug said:

Love JJ, we'd be in a far worse state if he hadn't been around the last 3 years.! Lovely gesture from him, he's one of the few that still makes Charlton a special club.

Yes indeed one of the very few players who care so much for our football club and yes somehow we must keep him on in some capacity.
    However, another class act Kinsella has been a coach at CAFC and it did not work for him.
    Agree JJ is a very much a class act indeed and what a gesture.

Folks just be thankful for what you have and indeed do not have and try to enjoy and appreciate life every day.
    Also to do the best for all our Families and Special friends.
    Yes we have strong disagreements and opinions and not just Charlton matters, but in real life too and often people keep quiet about the personal problems they face and some keep it with their close Family.
    Fair dues in someone explaining what they have been going through and yes very much have to pinch themselves several times.

Those who have had strong disagreements about CAFC and let's face it, even in our Premiership days there were lots of strong opinions and yes the passion sometimes comes out too strongly and people take it personally and feel insulted.
    However, when one sends Jacquie Lawson cards and notes and absolutely no acknowlegement is made and I know a few people who have stated the truth, yet get blocked on postings and do not tell me that all of us have made mistakes and possibly told it is insulting, but frankly I know of people who have had no acknowledgements cards or otherwise and that is insulting too.

I want to wish everyone a Very Happy Christmas and a Peaceful New Year and yes this includes everyone and please unblock peoples views and stick just to CAFC matters only ok.
    Yes some people are man enough to apologise and still not acknowledged and people state "burnt your bridges'!!!!

Eh??
    No Eh?? ok
  • Options

Nug said:

Love JJ, we'd be in a far worse state if he hadn't been around the last 3 years.! Lovely gesture from him, he's one of the few that still makes Charlton a special club.

Yes indeed one of the very few players who care so much for our football club and yes somehow we must keep him on in some capacity.
    However, another class act Kinsella has been a coach at CAFC and it did not work for him.
    Agree JJ is a very much a class act indeed and what a gesture.

Folks just be thankful for what you have and indeed do not have and try to enjoy and appreciate life every day.
    Also to do the best for all our Families and Special friends.
    Yes we have strong disagreements and opinions and not just Charlton matters, but in real life too and often people keep quiet about the personal problems they face and some keep it with their close Family.
    Fair dues in someone explaining what they have been going through and yes very much have to pinch themselves several times.

Those who have had strong disagreements about CAFC and let's face it, even in our Premiership days there were lots of strong opinions and yes the passion sometimes comes out too strongly and people take it personally and feel insulted.
    However, when one sends Jacquie Lawson cards and notes and absolutely no acknowlegement is made and I know a few people who have stated the truth, yet get blocked on postings and do not tell me that all of us have made mistakes and possibly told it is insulting, but frankly I know of people who have had no acknowledgements cards or otherwise and that is insulting too.

I want to wish everyone a Very Happy Christmas and a Peaceful New Year and yes this includes everyone and please unblock peoples views and stick just to CAFC matters only ok.
    Yes some people are man enough to apologise and still not acknowledged and people state "burnt your bridges'!!!!

Eh??
    Why is this in pale Just asking
  • Options
    Read Kyles blog and it must be such a struggle for him. Really hope he beats his demons. As for JJ just a class human being, we are lucky to have him at our club.
  • Options
    No idea why it is in pale.
    The eh was because I could not work what point you were trying to make
  • Options

No idea why it is in pale.
    The eh was because I could not work what point you were trying to make

No problem and there has been issues and yes I absolutely agree with you. Yes JJ is the only proper legend at CAFC the last 10 years. I have absolutely no issues with you ok, but read what I said and the issues are with certain individuals on other sites blocking genuine and true postings.
  • Options
    Maybe it was all a bit too cryptic for me :)
  • Options

Maybe it was all a bit too cryptic for me :)

And for me, sorry to say

• Options
    @charlton10 John, this thread is about a fine gesture by Johnnie Jackson. Let's not turn this into another go at me please.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Best wishes to you and your family East Stand Loops. Tough for you.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

@charlton10 John, this thread is about a fine gesture by Johnnie Jackson. Let's not turn this into another go at me please.

I have done so and you would have noticed and yes Happy Christmas and that includes you Louisok
  • Options
    Someone should edit the thread title to highlight Powell's contribution too.

I just bloody love that man.
  • Options
    Who is Kyle Andrews ?
  • Options
    What a great human being he really is.
  • Options
    Um there are other threads where Kyle has explained this including one blog in chris Powell's flat cap.

Probably best to look that out.
  • Options
    Kyle Andrews is a 20-year-old lifelong Addick from Milton Keynes. He currently studies Sport Journalism at the University of Brighton.

Kyle is also a regular contributor to Voice of The Valley and London 24, while his work has also featured on Charlton’s official site and a number of other online sources.

He can be found on Twitter: @KyleHAndrews

He can also be emailed: kyleandrews95@hotmail.com
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And there you have it Mr Duchatelet. The part of this club you will never get. I bet you'd describe this action as weird!
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

To give some context, Kyle very bravely recently wrote a blog highlighting some personal struggles which JJ appears to have read and reacted to. https://chrispowellsflatcap.com/2016/12/01/the-loss-of-a-distraction/
    And skip... OUR club. He is Charlton through and through
  • Options
    Good stuff this.

Merry Christmas, Kyle

Top men JJ & SCP
  • Options

Who is Kyle Andrews ?

Doesnt he sell Air Conditioning?
    Your thinking of Eamonn Andrews! ;)
  • Options
    Lovely fella and charlton through and through but he should never have been anywhere near the starting line up tonight
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Legend of a man.
  • Options

Who is Kyle Andrews ?

Some bloke that wrote a blog on Mental Health and his struggles with that and Epilepsy, certainly getting some brilliant responses from the media world.