Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"Things" that are supposed to be great but you really hate

A kind of no category option....just whatever.

Cricket

Marijuana

Rollercoasters - really hate them. Well I really hate the experience of going on them. Horrible. Never to be repeated.

Sushi

Pokemon

Wealth.....I think we should all be wild and not allow a currency to dictate our next move. Bit of a weird one as I would like to be rich so I became powerful and could do whatever I want..... Wealth often falls into the wrong hands. So that power of seperation is bad. Don't confuse this with capitalism and ambition. Those things are great. Hard to differentiate though.

Christianity

New years eve

Snapchat - what's the point? Other apps will produce the same idea of sharing pictures. Bugs me.

Apple music - as Noel Gallagher said.....why would I want access to 500million shit albums when I can just buy and keep the stuff I like.

Its convenient ....but soon, the question "what was the 1st record you purchased?" Will be dead. It's too easy.

Comments

• Options
    Tomato Ketchup

Any noises that babies make

Jason Stratham

Paris
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Cricket

Marijuana

Rollercoasters - really hate them. Well I really hate the experience of going on them. Horrible. Never to be repeated.

Sushi

Pokemon

Wealth.....I think we should all be wild and not allow a currency to dictate our next move. Bit of a weird one as I would like to be rich so I became powerful and could do whatever I want..... Wealth often falls into the wrong hands. So that power of seperation is bad. Don't confuse this with capitalism and ambition. Those things are great. Hard to differentiate though.

Christianity

New years eve

Snapchat - what's the point? Other apps will produce the same idea of sharing pictures. Bugs me.

Apple music - as Noel Gallagher said.....why would I want access to 500million shit albums when I can just buy and keep the stuff I like.

Its convenient ....but soon, the question "what was the 1st record you purchased?" Will be dead. It's too easy.

Christianity is a good idea, it's just that it's never been tried.
  • Options
    Oysters - how can something that tastes like a mouthful of phlegm be classed as an aphrodisiac?!
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Oysters - how can something that tastes like a mouthful of phlegm be classed as an aphrodisiac?!

Jellied eels. Foul.
  • Options
    Another Rollercoaster hater,
    and what makes it worse is having to watch my boy doing it on his own
  • Options
    I eat jellied eels, oysters, pie and mash and I do enjoy it, but I do think people over do the usual "Cor I love the old jellied eels / oysters / pie and mash"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't hate (how can you hate an object ?) .. Dyson 'hoovers' .. overpriced with a dust container that needs emptying every 30 seconds .. good suction though !!
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Dave2l said:

Cricket

Marijuana

Sushi

Pokemon

Christianity

New years eve

Apple music - as Noel Gallagher said.....why would I want access to 500million shit albums when I can just buy and keep the stuff I like. Its convenient ....but soon, the question "what was the 1st record you purchased?" Will be dead. It's too easy.

Cricket
    Ales
    Roast Dinners
    Mcdonalds
    Facebook - I use it but I hate it and am addicted. Anyone know if there's an easy way to get all my pictures off there so I can finally delete it?
  • Options
    Mobile phones.
  • Options
    Football.
  • Options

MrLargo said:

Reminds em if a mouthful of seaman I think Largs.

I'd say the oysters had more of a salty taste.

I'll eat some pineapple next time, then tell me what you think
  • Options
    Katrien Meire
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Picnics, picnics are horrible - without exception.
  • Options
    Most music on the radio nowadays. Long car journeys where I forget my aux cable usually involve switching stations every 10 minutes.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Dave2l said:

Cricket

Marijuana

Sushi

Pokemon

Christianity

New years eve

Apple music - as Noel Gallagher said.....why would I want access to 500million shit albums when I can just buy and keep the stuff I like. Its convenient ....but soon, the question "what was the 1st record you purchased?" Will be dead. It's too easy.

Cricket
    Ales
    Roast Dinners
    Mcdonalds
    Facebook - I use it but I hate it and am addicted. Anyone know if there's an easy way to get all my pictures off there so I can finally delete it?
    Cricket
    Real Ale
    Roast dinners

Without a doubt, three of my favourite things.
  • Options
    Camping
    Massages
    Strictly Come Dancing
    Sunbathing
    Nandos
    Wine
  • Options
    Ales.
    The network.
  • Options
    Snapchat!? Valued just over $30 billion...how can you say someone else can copy it..!?
  • Options

Picnics, picnics are horrible - without exception.</blockquote
    Agreed, especially at the seaside on a sandy beach.

• Options

My wife's just asked me to add one - Sex

But only when it's sex with you :smiley:
  • Options
    Miserable people who spend time moaning on the internet when there is a whole wonderful world out there of nature, art, culture, music, history, books and people.

People who label anything/anyone they don't think is incredible as "shit" or say they "hate" it.

That is all.

Live, love, laugh and be happy