Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Dons FA Cup replay

Probably next Tuesday eve?

Planning on getting there by train from LDN. Is Euston to Fenny Stratford the best way?

Comments

• Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Planning on getting there by train from LDN. Is Euston to Fenny Stratford the best way?

Off work on the Wednesday so quite fancy a drive to this one as will be a new ground for me.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Bletchley is the nearest direct station from London. Fenny Stratford doesn't have a very regular service
  • Options
    5 draws from the weekend's games as far as I can see. Must be a reasonable chance of this being on the telly.
  • Options
    Probably be on TV. Looking at the other replays this is probably a better one.
  • Options
    Its on the bbc site as next Tuesday. Do BT and the bbc get a game each or just BT.

Stourbridge v Northampton was Postponed and this is on the same day so they may get the tv coverage if not it has to be us, especially with KR going back to his former club
  • Options
    http://www.thefa.com/competitions/thefacup/fixtures

Think they are all listed as 7.45 on Tuesday by default. Some will be moved to Wednesday and possibly even Thursday, when TV and police have had their say.
  • Options

who in their right mind would wanna watch MK Dons v Charlton on the TV.

I'm a Charlton fan of 35+ years and I'm not even sure I wanna watch it !!!

I'm hoping its televised so I can resist the urge to go.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2016

CAFCTrev said:

Off work on the Wednesday so quite fancy a drive to this one as will be a new ground for me.
    it's a VERY nice stadium with padded seats (yes really), one of the best I've been to, it's a bit wasted on the Dons but there it is
  • Options
    BT sport have Premier league games on Tuesday and Wednesday. Doesn't preclude them from showing a cup replay I know, but I think it's more likely to be on Thursday.
  • Options
    just looked from my office the train to bletchley runs directly however its one train every 2 hours and fortunately the closes one i could get would be 6.50pm which i would miss the game, so wont have the urge to go.
  • Options
    I think they will favour non league v league for upset possibilities but teh Robinson link gives it a chance I suppose.
  • Options

BT sport have Premier league games on Tuesday and Wednesday. Doesn't preclude them from showing a cup replay I know, but I think it's more likely to be on Thursday.

and if this is the case, normal protocol is to move the saturday game to sunday, and leave us with millwall a few days later.

if ever there was a way to ensure the inevitable against them, this is it, thanks to the damn premier league!
  • Options
    CAFC Luke said:

and if this is the case, normal protocol is to move the saturday game to sunday, and leave us with millwall a few days later.

if ever there was a way to ensure the inevitable against them, this is it, thanks to the damn premier league!
    Luton away in 2010/11 was a Thursday night and the Walsall home match was put on a Sunday.
  • Options
    BT are showing the following:-

Tuesday 13 December: Everton v Arsenal (7.45pm, BT Sport 1 and 4K UHD)

Wednesday 14 December: Crystal Palace v Manchester United (8pm, BT Sport 1 and 4K UHD)
  • Options
    There were first round replays played on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night. BT had live matches on the Wednesday and Thursday night.

• Options
    According to MK Dons website it's next Tuesday, 13th.
  • Options
    Also now on our website as a 19:45 KO on Tues 13th
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i am sure they will wait for the third round draw to be made later as it could add something to it i.e "the winners of tonights match will be visited by manchester united"

could add something to an otherwise potentially boring game
  • Options
    This has got defeat after drawing a big team in the next round written all over it aint it???
  • Options

Also now on our website as a 19:45 KO on Tues 13th

Nothing confirmed yet. They automatically go on there by default which is a pain.
  • Options
    enjoy brighton MK dons
  • Options
    Damn can't make the replay now, something's just clashed.
  • Options
    Fancy it as I am off, even if it's just to cross off a ground not done yet.
  • Options
    Can't quite believe it but I've been talked into it, so another terrifying night as a passenger beckons. Mondeo man is alive and well, for now.
  • Options
    Fuck me I'm so excited I can't wait.
  • Options
    Not only is KR's 1st game against his old team MKD, his 3rd and 6th ones are as well!

Indeed with 2 visits to Stadium MK within 2 weeks he'll hardly realise he's no longer manager there!