Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Live Stream today ?

edited December 2016 in General Charlton
Showing up on Setanta Ireland, so hopefully there'll be a stream.

Comments

• Options
    There was one down Lee High Road last week.
  • Options
    Someone posted on Facebook that it's being shown on espn2 in Australia
  • Options

It is, bizarrely, being shown on Nova Sport in the Czech Republic too, so yes, it's likely.

Stand by for vistas of an empty Valley

Bollocks, live on telly, the Czechs are bound to want to poach all our good players after that
  • Options
    Woooooo it's on a stream here as part of Fox Sports' package. Even though it's a legal stream the quality will probably be shit, but better than nothing!
  • Options
    If you go on liveonsat.com it shows the list of channels showing the game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

SDAddick said:

the quality will probably be shit

No amount of pixels would be able to fix that.
    Thankfully I could barely see the Swindon game
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Awesome. Gonna have to set my alarm for 8:30am to watch - I'm insane I know.
  • Options

Mine will be set for 5am. I know.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

You're only 8 hours behind aren't you?

I'll be up at 8 listening/watching as usual. It'd better be a better game than the 5:30 am start I made for the Swindon match.
  • Options

SDAddick said:

I'll be up at 8 listening/watching as usual. It'd better be a better game than the 5:30 am start I made for the Swindon match.
    Good on you Exiled - are you still in Edmonton?
  • Options

SDAddick said:

Yeah, 8 hours behind but I need a good couple hours to read and comment on CL :).

Yeah, hopefully better than Swindon...
  • Options

It's a 3pm kick off! ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Oakster said:

SDAddick said:

Certainly am, have put down roots here - got a dog, bought a house, spawned a mini-Addick (not that she knows it yet).
  • Options

Oakster said:

SDAddick said:

Certainly am, have put down roots here - got a dog, bought a house, spawned a mini-Addick (not that she knows it yet).
    Looks like we are both heading down to the low -20s soon - am in Edmonton just before Xmas as the kids have ski races up there - hope there'll be some snow..

Anyway I am going to tune in tomorrow - nice 8am start
  • Options
    Oakster said:

Oakster said:

SDAddick said:

Looks like we are both heading down to the low -20s soon - am in Edmonton just before Xmas as the kids have ski races up there - hope there'll be some snow..

Anyway I am going to tune in tomorrow - nice 8am start
    Hardly any snow so far, supposed to warm up here over the weekend and then the mercury will plummet.

Got my folks coming to visit over Christmas and have promised them a white one so hope it snows before Christmas day or they will be disappointed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We're actually supposed to get some "snow" here in Eugene on Monday. More likely to be a few flurries then slushy rain, but still, look forward to it.

-20s FFS, no idea how you do it.
  • Options
    Good. I have a Thai TV app which has Setanta Ireland so hopefully a decent stream.
  • Options
    I will put my sportsmania subscription to the test!
  • Options

8:30am? Call that insane? I woke up at 3am in Singapore to watch Man U v Charlton. Kids to-day, don't know they're born, etc., etc.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Listed as showing game

• Options
    edited December 2016

Listed as showing game

Out of those, which one do you guys, who use these streams, consider the best bet for today's game?
  • Options

Listed as showing game

Out of those, which one do you guys, who use these streams, consider the best bet for today's game?
    Hello fella, still doing the music memorabilia?

I always find the suck it and see method works best, some streams work better for others when these links pop up.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    No mate...long retired.....I'll be 69 next month.....the candles cost more than the cake nowadays!
    Ok.....no doubt we'll have a thread with users findings during the game.
  • Options
    Coral have Live Stream advertised, i assume that will be
  • Options
    We can watch it on the coral website and/or in a corals?