Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ROLAND OUT GEAR...The 2nd best Christmas present this year

Goes without saying that the best present for Charlton fans this year would be RD and KM riding off into the sunset. But the second best is getting you or your Charlton supporting loved ones some Roland Out gear. All profits go to the Protest Fund. There are zipped hoodies for adults, hoodies for kids and beanies and baseball caps.

You can purchase from Covered End Choir website

Comments

• Options
    Stirling work again, dear Nug. It's a 10 from me.
  • Options
    Fucking hell
  • Options
    3XL !! What good is that to fat bastards like me?

I'll still buy a beanie and a cap though :-((
  • Options
    We also have new stock of the Covered End Choir pin badge and a ' Roland Out ' alternative
  • Options
    Nice work, well impressed with the price of the hoodie.
  • Options
    Great work. Hoodie and a badge already purchased.
  • Options
    Love a badge... 2 x badges purchased, will go lush with my collection of train memorabilia badges!
  • Options
    Nice - just got myself the hoodie.
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Nice work, well impressed with the price of the hoodie.

You would look good in that Kap, when you go out mugging :-)
  • Options
    Adults walking round wearing this. Real life grown men, ffs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very comfy they look too.

Good to see theyhave nearly made a cardigan for you @Henry Irving

I don't wear my CARD hoodie all that often. But when Roland is finally out, I'll be happy I have some long term items to remember the efforts made to get rid of him as well as just my memories.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

If you ask them nicely they'll knock up some Red Division stuff for you :blush:

You can bring up something from when I was 17 if you like. But that doesn't change the fact you think wearing stuff like that is acceptable.
  • Options

We also have new stock of the Covered End Choir pin badge and a ' Roland Out ' alternative

Can you put on here what the 'Roland Out' badge looks like please?
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Real life boys mouthing off on the internet. Ffs.

Haha
  • Options

Well you made my mind up Roland Out beenie for my morning jogs. Id hate to be a real life grown man
  • Options
    My daughter will be the owner of a Beanie. Ordered one this 'arvo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2 x baseball caps for this old bloke and don't forget to put me on the waiting list for the "North Face" protest jacket. ;)
  • Options
    2 x hoodies for this fashion conscious old geezer. Will wear with pride.
  • Options

You can bring up something from when I was 17 if you like. But that doesn't change the fact you think wearing stuff like that is acceptable.
    </blockquote

Touchy,

I never commented on the clothes, you did.

Personally they're not for me but it's you deciding they're not "acceptable".
  • Options

Not touchy, meant to do one of them face things but can't figure out how to do it
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

When you grow up you might think it acceptable that people spending money on stuff where the profits go to the protest fund or to two local charities you might think about keeping quiet rather than put people off as it's not cool enough?

I've often been told when you think someone or something is shit... its best to say nothing at all.

I hope my step daughter buys me a beanie for Xmas.
    Hahaha
  • Options
    They look good, well done to those involved.
    Just got a beanie hat to keep my noggin warm this winter.
  • Options

Not touchy, meant to do one of them face things but can't figure out how to do it
    Touchy and a back track, "I was only joking"

This is how to do a smiley semi colon hyphen close brackets :smiley:
  • Options
    Thanks to all those fashionistas out there for purchasing items today.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

When you grow up you might think it acceptable that people spending money on stuff where the profits go to the protest fund or to two local charities you might think about keeping quiet rather than put people off as it's not cool enough?

I've often been told when you think someone or something is shit... its best to say nothing at all.

I hope my step daughter buys me a beanie for Xmas.
    Roland and Katrien excepted, of course!