Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: FACR1 Charlton 3-1 Scunthorpe

many thanks to the 27 Lifers who gave marks, I could only give an assist for the 3rd goal as the first two were both due to balls from Scunthorpe player.

Comments

• Options
    That's a shame about the assists, I thought Lookman had got an assist for the second but I haven't watched the highlights yet.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

That's a shame about the assists, I thought Lookman had got an assist for the second but I haven't watched the highlights yet.

Nah Fox got the second assist... Least I thought so anyway, he crossed it only for the ball to deflect into Jackson's path
  • Options
    Foley & Ajose take up their regular bottom slots (when they play).

Well done to Crofts & Fox who managed to escape the bottom slots, possibly for the first time this season. Long may they continue to play well.

Well done to all the team for one of the best performances of the season.
  • Options

se9addick said:

Nah Fox got the second assist... Least I thought so anyway, he crossed it only for the ball to deflect into Jackson's path
    Lookman claimed the assist during his interview.
  • Options

Well done to Crofts & Fox who managed to escape the bottom slots, possibly for the first time this season. Long may they continue to play well.

I'm optimistic that Crofts and Ulvestad could be the answer in the middle for us with Holmes and Lookman out wide (because Botaka seems to have run over the Slade family cat).

Normally I sit in the North Upper but being that close to Foley on Saturday whilst sitting in the West Lower left me absolutely shocked at how poor he was.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    jdmotion said:

se9addick said:

Lookman claimed the assist during his interview.
    Just looked at it again, before I thought that the defender passed the ball out from Fox's cross but now I see that it bounced off him, I'll change my records shiwing a Fox assist, but I'm not redoing the one on this thread :smile:
  • Options
    se9addick said:

I'm optimistic that Crofts and Ulvestad could be the answer in the middle for us with Holmes and Lookman out wide (because Botaka seems to have run over the Slade family cat).

Normally I sit in the North Upper but being that close to Foley on Saturday whilst sitting in the West Lower left me absolutely shocked at how poor he was.
    Agreed. You usually sit up behind me & you still was on Saturday.
  • Options
    I have a problem with the poor Foley comments. He has not played in the first team for several matches and he did make an horrendous pass back towards Rudd, straight to their forward. However he also busted a gut to support Ulvestad on an overlapping run, which took defenders away from Lookman, who then scored. I felt he made a good contribution to the team, and was probably more offensive than Solly has been in recent matches.
    He is a wholehearted player that doesn't hide, and I thought his overall performance was good.