Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Whilst all these peeps are viewin, whos goin Fulham

MCSMCS
edited October 2006 in General Charlton
Come on own up, i am!

Comments

• Options
    Yep.
  • Options
    Yep, debating getting hammered as well up for it Ollie ?
  • Options
    yep
  • Options
    meeeee
  • Options
    [cite] Ketman:[/cite]Yep, debating getting hammered as well up for it Ollie ?

Ketman, i am struggling for

a, cash!
    b, a day off!

I was planning to just go and shout alot, get behind the team and that! Dont think i will be drinking!
  • Options
    Perhaps just a couple before the game then fella..! A Day off for a London Derby is a bit Extreme I suppose.
  • Options
    Fuuumin dan, oh well if needs must eh!
  • Options
    Aye, I'll be there, so will Inspector Sands, and Pickering Nick
  • Options
    http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/results.shtml/tu/223

or any of these. AFKA thinks it might be too cold to stand outside...
  • Options
    Used to drink in the Eight Bells when I worked at BMG - it's very small, but perfectly formed... I shall be on my scooter, so unfortunately won't be drinking :-(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm defo there as are I believe Granny and Grandad Large. Got tickets already. None of this 'I'm going, paying on the night rubbish'. If you're going get your ticket NOW and save yourself the grief on the night.
  • Options
    I' m going- I also live 5 mins from CC, nice to walk to an away match!

Info on pubs- If you are travelling to Hammersmith and walking down the Fulham Palace road-Second pub (OSP) is fine with away fans as is The Puzzle further down and nearer to the ground

Best Pub on Hammersmith side IMHO is the Crabtree, although i'm not 100% sure about away fans- It has a good well covered outside area and is a lesuirely 10 min walk from the ground
  • Options
    i'll be there...
  • Options
    [cite] stanmoreaddick:[/cite]I' m going- I also live 5 mins from CC, nice to walk to an away match!

Info on pubs- If you are travelling to Hammersmith and walking down the Fulham Palace road-Second pub (OSP) is fine with away fans as is The Puzzle further down and nearer to the ground

Best Pub on Hammersmith side IMHO is the Crabtree, although i'm not 100% sure about away fans- It has a good well covered outside area and is a lesuirely 10 min walk from the ground

what about those goign to putney bridge tube on district line? or is that what you've just put? im crap round that area. know putney well enough.
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    [cite] Curb_It:[/cite]
    [cite]
    what about those goign to putney bridge tube on district line? or is that what you've just put? im crap round that area. know putney well enough.

Sorry Curb it- dunno that part at all-
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    [cite] stanmoreaddick:[/cite]
    [cite] Curb_It:[/cite]
    [cite] what about those goign to putney bridge tube on district line? or is that what you've just put? im crap round that area. know putney well enough.
    Sorry Curb it- dunno that part at all-

how can you not know it if you live a few mins from the ground?
    i think ill stick with what i know and head to the delightful zulus!!
  • Options
    Putney is ok for a Saturday when you can get over there early doors but as presumably most of us wont get over there till 6ish better off going to those near Putney Bridge station.

Curb It's suggestion is good otherwise the O'Neills opposite.
  • Options
    I'm going.
  • Options
    Afternoon boys and girls.

Had a few post game bevvies in the 8 bells last year curb it, was quite small in the bar I got the drinks in but was a lovely day so was all outside by the river.

When going fulham I normally get the overland train from waterloo to putney. Run frequently and always get a seat, unlike the tube. Theres big a weatherspoons directly opposite putney station. I normally use this pub for our chelsea away games too as its normally a 1pm kick so can get breekie & a beer in there.

Hows operation cottage coming along?
  • Options
    Scrap what i said above, it wasn' the eight bells I had a few in.
    Don;t remember being that p*ssed that i can't even recall what pubs i drank in.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Me, going by boat to Putney because I'm coming from Greenwich and fancy doing something different.
    [cite] stanmoreaddick:[/cite]I' m going- I also live 5 mins from CC, nice to walk to an away match!

Where does the Stanmore come from, Stanmoreaddick? I had a picture of you travelling from the end of the Jubilee Line for each home game!
  • Options
    http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/10/109/Eight_Bells/Putney_Bridge

this pub any good ?
  • Options
    Cant. The other half is in Toronto so Im babysitting..................Boooooooooo
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    [cite] InspectorSands: Where does the Stanmore come from, Stanmoreaddick? I had a picture of you travelling from the end of the Jubilee Line for each home game!

Was Stanmore until March this year- Did the length of the Jubilee once- soooooooo bored i vowed never to do it again.

Great for ooop north away games tho!
  • Options
    DON'T FINISH WORK UNTIL 8PM

Not a happy bunny