Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

More Censorship?

EKA representative resigned from committee after club made aware of negative social media comments. Threatened to withdraw players from meetings etc.

Comments

• Options
    This club is rotten to its very core,from top to twat
  • Options
    Did he resign or was he resigned?
  • Options
    I wonder how the PR company will deal with this
  • Options
    The number one rule of Target 20k club is that you do not talk about Target 20k club otherwise Sue Parkes joined by three rather miserable dodgy looking men will turn up at your door, beat the living daylights out of you and force you to give up your season ticket for publicly tweeting your disappointment with recent results. Heard this from a reliable source.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

WSS said:

EKA representative resigned from committee after club made aware of negative social media comments. Threatened to withdraw players from meetings etc.

In that case then Bromley will be next. There are some vile and horrible individuals working at the football club these days.
    Oh, dear.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    By the way, look through my tweets and you'll see I've not said anything untoward / different from most fans against the regime.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Nothing surprises me anymore with this lot. They absolutely hate anything and anyone against them and their apologists are out in fine force against the protestors whenever possible.

I said before, but it's seriously worrying the amount of people who see no wrong in the club whatsoever, that alone is censorship.

As said, North Korean flags everywhere at the next home game. And this time, somehow, a step up from the pigs flying. Maybe some can fly into the directors box instead?
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    So @bellz2002 was this Commerford or the club?

Did the club actually say get rid of him or no guests or is Commerford using this as an excuse.

As far as I know nothing has been said to Bromley Addicks and we had guests two weeks ago.

But John "quisling" Commerford likes running to the bully Keohane to fight his battles for him so wouldn't put it past the windbag bending over and doing the club's dirty work or using an imaginary threat to get you to shut up and/or resign
  • Options

So @bellz2002 was this Commerford or the club?

Did the club actually say get rid of him or no guests or is Commerford using this as an excuse.

As far as I know nothing has been said to Bromley Addicks and we had guests two weeks ago.

But John "quisling" Commerford likes running to the bully Keohane to fight his battles for him so wouldn't put it past the windbag bending over and doing the club's dirty work or using an imaginary threat to get you to shut up and/or resign

I can't see the SMT engaging much with Bromley now. But they are temporary supporters are permanent.

As SHG said above let's get the North Korean flags flying. I've boughta flag on a tee shirt they can't take that away.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Hahaha don't think Keohane has a clue what he's going up against

Or is that coming up aginst ?!
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Another reason for those not coming to boycott their boycott and everyone to step up the protests.

Everyone that has stopped going is another step closer to getting the type of fan base RD and KM want.

A stadium full of fans that only come for a day out and aren't fussed about the results. Fans that aren't bothered if the club has footballing ambition. Fans that are just thankful that you're keeping the club going. Fans that accept that we're a struggling Championship club at best and will never compete with big clubs such as Swansea, Bournemouth, Palace and Hull.

Agree with this 100%
  • Options
    So the new era of communication and openness Squirrel Face bangs on about actually means they will engage with people who support what they are doing and marginalise anyone else. Superb.
  • Options
    'Don't worry Katrien, i'll keep my members in line'.
    Sounds like to me.
    Is it?
  • Options
    bellz2002 said:

By the way, look through my tweets and you'll see I've not said anything untoward / different from most fans against the regime.

I assume they told you what the offending post(s) were, so can you tell us?

What is most worrying is that with the club going down the pan, these chumps have time to monitor social media etc. That said, I suspect they have the usual gang of their little helpers on the case.
  • Options
    mogodon said:

bellz2002 said:

I assume they told you what the offending post(s) were, so can you tell us?

What is most worrying is that with the club going down the pan, these chumps have time to monitor social media etc. That said, I suspect they have the usual gang of their little helpers on the case.
    Haha don't be silly. Nope I have no idea what my offending posts were.