Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New CARD video: All together now...

edited October 2016 in General Charlton
We look forward to seeing a huge gathering of Charlton fans for our protests at the match against Coventry City on Saturday, October 15th.

We will be joined in big numbers by our friends from Coventry, who have their own nightmare owners.

Please meet at 2pm outside the Liberal Club, on Charlton Church Lane (just up from Charlton station), and we will march to the stadium together at 2.15pm.

Further details of the protest plans at the match will be announced on the day of the game but it is confirmed that the protests will continue inside the stadium.

CARD is still encouraging supporters to purchase tickets in the lower west stand (please note tickets are cheaper in the end blocks).

See full details of Saturday's protests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjksWUJkZK8

Comments

• Options
    Can I be the first to say - brilliant.
  • Options
    Love it
  • Options
    So, in the video we've got Kermit and Miss Piggy.......

......and also the Coventry bigwigs :smile:
  • Options
    Can't wait ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    a
  • Options

http://www.skybluetrust.co.uk/

Interesting.

Looking on the Sky Blue Trust website, I see they are calling on their fans to boycott Coventry's next home game on October 22.

Been done to death on here I know so not going to suggest we do the same but .........

The protests planned this season will dwarf everything done before don't worry ;)

• Options
    No need to be heightest ;).
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

http://www.skybluetrust.co.uk/

Interesting.

Looking on the Sky Blue Trust website, I see they are calling on their fans to boycott Coventry's next home game on October 22.

Been done to death on here I know so not going to suggest we do the same but .........

The protests planned this season will dwarf everything done before don't worry ;)

information is power.
    Don't let them have any.
  • Options
    Great work again guys!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another superb video. Thank you.
  • Options
    Brilliant, David Conn has retweeted the video.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

I'm surprised nothing was mentioned in the video when we beat Coventry 2-3 in the cup match having been 2-0 down. And SCP was selected for England Great day ;0)

PS: Well done Coventry fans for the joint protest and hope we both succeed in our aim to rid these kind of owners.

It was fantastic after listening to them signing "Can we play you every week" when 2-0 up, we went ahead and sung the same back to them. Oh Andy Hunt.....
  • Options
    Powell was selected 12 months later prior to the Coventry away premier league game.
  • Options
    Good luck everyone, hopefully I'll be back at the valley soon.
  • Options
    Great stuff this, sorry to be unable to attend on Saturday, but give them some shit from me.
  • Options
    Red7Oak said:

Inspired me i'll be on my way up from Devon!

Race you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll be there for the march, then back to the Lib while the game is on, then back to the West Stand car park for the final whistle.
  • Options
    Got my lower west tickets, now just waiting to see why I was requested to sit there!
  • Options

Got my lower west tickets, now just waiting to see why I was requested to sit there!

I'm not waiting for anything. I'm nice and near the directors box. So am gonna take it on myself to be nice and vocal and visible right from the start!

Sing it with me people 'she ain't got a clue......'
  • Options

I'm not waiting for anything. I'm nice and near the directors box. So am gonna take it on myself to be nice and vocal and visible right from the start!

Sing it with me people 'she ain't got a clue......'
    Surrey hooligan: )
  • Options

My first time in the Lower West (or when Old Stand) since a 0-0 with Sunderland when Jim Montgomery was playing in goal for them so probably the 60's?
    Meire deserves to feel uncomfortable in the Directors Box at the very least after ruining the experience of going to the Valley for many. Hopefully, the depth of feeling against the regime will be apparent.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    To be honest, on one hand I've had enough with the club, on the other I keep getting drawn back. I'm going to get hard on myself and just stop myself after this. There is no enjoyment watching us, especially with a coward of a manager in charge. There is hardly ever much enjoyment going to the Valley nowadys. Even the Shrewsbury game was a major disapointment after the first 20 minutes. I have had it up to here with the incompetent owner, the even more incompetent CEO and the negative idiot who manages the team who still wont start with Tex. If the club doesn't want me, what the hell am I doing there. Probably over 40 years of going, of loving my club, but as the CEO has reminded me, it isn't my club anymore.
  • Options
    Exactly. Very visible and very loud to intimidate and embarrass her and the hangers on. Anything else will be a nice bonus.