Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Radostin Kishishev

I am going to write an article about this man for the Yahoo Football website and I would like to get fans' memories of and opinions about his time at Charlton. Please share them here!

I'll credit the site for any of your quotes used in the article. Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    Always remember him following Ryan Giggs all around the pitch one game and did manage to stop him play.

Always loved Kish.

Kashi reminds me of him just hope he gets back fit.
  • Options

Always remember him following Ryan Giggs all around the pitch one game and did manage to stop him play.

Always loved Kish.

Kashi reminds me of him just hope he gets back fit.

I do hope this is a wind up....
  • Options
    Not a fan of Kish, however I seem to remember he clattered Ronaldo a few time so kudos for that, also massive empathy for him when his wife passed at such a young age.
  • Options
    Not his biggest fan, but he never gave up and was a real 100%er. And as said already, gave Ronaldo a going over.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2016
    I rated him highly. Not spectacular but versatile and reliable. A manager's dream.
  • Options
    One of my favourite players. Ran all day for the team. Typical Curbs player.
  • Options
    Several fans used to describe him as a "headless chicken", without understanding why Curbs used to pick him week in week out. Luckily Curbs paid no attention to them.
  • Options

I rated him highly. Not spectacular but versatile and reliable. A manager's dream.

We were always a much better team with him in it.

• Options
    I always thought that he was good at bailing others out when they made a mistake. But if he made a mistake no one managed to repay the favour so he often got blamed for the team conceding goals.
  • Options
    this player wasnt rated by some ? wonder what they think of the garbage we have seen pull on the shirt in the last 8 years
  • Options
    Didn't he shed something like 14lb in a match once - such was his workrate?

Not the most technically gifted player but the sort that would run through a wall if you asked him to.
  • Options
    Would kill to have him in the team now
  • Options
    Look at old clips of our best games, he was at the heart of much of what we did.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a player. The fact that some didn't rate him at all made me love him even more. Loved watching him get a nosebleed near the opposition box. Did he ever score for us from midfield? Seem to remember him scoring from right back once for some reason..
  • Options

What a player. The fact that some didn't rate him at all made me love him even more. Loved watching him get a nosebleed near the opposition box. Did he ever score for us from midfield? Seem to remember him scoring from right back once for some reason..

He scored a couple. aeem to remember he got 1 against West Ham from midfield.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

He scored a couple. Seem to remember he got 1 against West Ham from midfield.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    He worked very hard indeed. I wouldsay our hardest working player. A lot went unnoticed. He was for me above mid-table premiership. You wouldn't want a team of Kishishevs, but most teams would want one in it!
  • Options
    He loved a terribly placed chip through ball