Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Worst side in League 1?

At the start of the season I thought we had enough to challenge for playoffs but now I can't see anything other than a relegation battle. We're definitely the worst team I've seen so far - no leaders and can't see how things will be turned round.

Comments

• Options
    Nah that title can be given to Shrewsbury (who conceded three times against us) and then Walsall (who conceded twice against us)... then comes us followed by Scunthorpe who couldnt score a goal past us!!
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    Definitely not, on paper at least. For some reason Slade just isn't getting them to perform.
  • Options
    Not the worst, but in the bottom 5 or 6 on what I've seen so far.
  • Options
    There are some poor sides, which will be a relief to Meire and Slade, but at present we are a long way off being anything other than mid/lower-mid table
  • Options
    Could argue we weren't one of the 3 worst sides in the championship last season. On paper though which unfortunately isn't the most important factor.
  • Options
    Not the worst team - but I can think of 23 other managers id rather have.
  • Options
    Look at Oldham's league position - who was the better side on Tuesday?
  • Options
    FFS! Give us time!
  • Options

Sadly this is league 1, i reckon i could name three with one being our own turnip.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Definitely not.
  • Options

Sadly this is league 1, i reckon i could name three with one being our own turnip.
    His more of a hard boiled egg than a turnip.
  • Options
    I will wear Islamic clothing if we go down again this season and I will post it on this forum. You can hold me to that.
  • Options

I will wear Islamic clothing if we go down again this season and I will post it on this forum. You can hold me to that.

Define Islamic clothing? Also if you could clarify why that would be either a challenge or entertaining?

• Options

We will AddickFC81
  • Options
    I expect Bolton fans are saying the same thing about Parky (no wins and 3 goals in the last 9 games) and Millwall are equally upset about their "one of our own" (2 points in their last 6 games and believe it or not are actually below us in the table).
  • Options
    Hahaha wow
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

We will AddickFC81
    One of them is his wife but he doesn't know which one LOL
  • Options

Hahaha wow

Face it, you ain't king of the game any more
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Define Islamic clothing? Also if you could clarify why that would be either a challenge or entertaining?

So you reckon it's racist? If you do then it's racist against Germans to Germans too say I would wear a lederhosen. Or racist against Mexicans if were a sombero. Or racist against Ozzies to wear a hat with corks.

If you don't think its racist Germans wth a lederhosen or Mexcicans with a Sombero or Ozzies with corked hats then it can't be racist against Islamics to say I'd wear their clothing.
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

So you reckon it's racist? If you do then it's racist against Germans to Germans too say I would wear a lederhosen. Or racist against Mexicans if were a sombero. Or racist against Ozzies to wear a hat with corks.

If you don't think its racist Germans wth a lederhosen or Mexcicans with a Sombero or Ozzies with corked hats then it can't be racist against Islamics to say I'd wear their clothing.
    At the end of the day there is far too much political correctness.
  • Options
    If we go down to the fourth tier we will probably be the biggest club ever to be in that league.
  • Options
    Wolves were down there a few years ago.
  • Options
    So were Bolton and Sheffield United
  • Options
    So were Fleetwood
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

At the end of the day there is far too much political correctness.
    good point well made
  • Options

His more of a hard boiled egg than a turnip.
    Lol