Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would you have this midfielder back?

WSSWSS
edited October 2006 in General Charlton
"My manager has thought that he can't rely on me since I have had two seasons plagued by many injuries.

"Therefore, he has bought players for my position.

"That he has checked other options is a reality. And I have got to consider that."

Its not hard to guess who the player is.....

But would he fit into our team now?

Comments

• Options
    You read my mind WSS, Claus was going to be today's burning topic.

Magic man, or wasted talent ?
  • Options
    [cite] AFKA Bartram:[/cite]Magic man, or wasted talent ?

Dood, how about another option.

c, The geezer is a clown.
  • Options
    Magic man ( I name checked him on a post yesterday too).
  • Options
    sounds like he would be great for kids parties.
  • Options
    King Claus rules. Never scored a crap goal for us and how have we been missing someone who can make that killer pass. Hardly a tackler but have we have got plenty of other midfielders that cannot tackle but crucially cannot create either !
  • Options
    Claus Jensen? On his day he was fantastic, but then he did have a certain spotty yoof doing all of his running and tackling for him back then.

Do we really need another injury prone player to warm the treatment table with Reid, Sorondo, (M) Bent, Lisbie and Gibbs???

two words: luxury player
  • Options
    I like luxury players.

Not Danny Murphy of course (because he was crap all too often).
  • Options
    I loved Claus, great player, but I think his time has passed, and the injuries are going to be a constant problem.

Andy Reid will probably do the Claus job well
  • Options
    Great player, but likes the sauce and tabs too much to stay fit at this level
  • Options
    Magic man.

Still dream of that goal at highbury.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Likes the sauce and tabs too much.............

I cant see that i him?

Where did you here that??
  • Options
    Claus is EASILY the best midfielder we ave had in many a year.

I hated all those people who moaned about his tackling. FOOK that he was a genius.
  • Options
    [cite] mascot88:[/cite]Likes the sauce and tabs too much.............

I cant see that i him?

Where did you here that??

Its reported that Curbs had issues with his social life (hes in a band as I understand) as he'd often turn up at training, having obviously had a late one the previous night
  • Options
    i thought everyone knew that by now.

still haven't forgiven him for leaving charlton..... 24th july it was..... i got texts from friends who knew he was my favourite and they knew nothing about football asking if i was ok.