Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 3-0 Shrewsbury

many thanks to the 67 Lifers who gave marks and thanks for the remarks on each player's performance which go to help those of us who were not at the match.

I have given Foley an assist for Homes 2nd goal as he caused the corner to be given, here are the stats:

Comments

• Options
    That's probably the most spurious assist I've ever seen :D

don't know the precedent but hey
  • Options
    If it makes people like Foley more then I'm all for it. #donthatekevin
  • Options
    Must be highest average rating for sometime? Thanks for the statbank as ever Lanc Lad

Also no Cards , are we not being very aggressive? seems unusual to not get any the whole game
  • Options

Must be highest average rating for sometime? Thanks for the statbank as ever Lanc Lad

Also no Cards , are we not being very aggressive? seems unusual to not get any the whole game

Only 5 fouls by Charlton players in the whole game. 4 by strikers and 1 by Jacko. Nothing that came close to deserving a card.
  • Options
    One foul on Ajose would have been a straight red in the premier,
    because the guy would have milked it and the his team mates would have surrounded the Ref demanded the sending off.

In the champ it would have been a yellow.

In League 1 just a ticking off.

just shows how far we have fallen.
  • Options
    Must be nice compiling a win @lancashire lad !!

Holmes score is the highest MoM score since when mate?
  • Options
    edited August 2016

Must be nice compiling a win @lancashire lad !!

Holmes score is the highest MoM score since when mate?

Yes it is, good marks and remarks make it enjoyable.
    I knew someone would ask about Holmes score and the answer is since Sonogo against Reading last season, more I can't say as I'm in bed and the answer is on my desk.
    edit: and this morning I can confirm Sanogo 8.88 against Reading at home
  • Options
    Sanogo, he was some player wasnt he... :) haha for that one game at least
  • Options

Sanogo, he was some player wasnt he... :) haha for that one game at least

Saw the guy who got Sanogo on the back of his shirt at the Northampton game. I'm surprised he still wears it!