Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Help! Travel question for tomorrow

I'm working in Chatham tomorrow and hoping to shove off to see the game. Looking at Google maps, it's a 45min journey to The Valley on the A2. But is that road likely to be rammed at 6pm (when I'm thinking of leaving)?
Appreciate the help.

Comments

• Options
    Shouldn't be a problem as going against the flow of traffic. Most people will be heading out of SE7 at that time!!!
  • Options
    I Drive from Sittingbourne which is a bit further out I tend to leave at 5.30pm only traffic I really hit is at the Kidbrooke lights, although there is that annoying 30 mph average speed camera part for about a mile before that. 6pm you will be fine.
  • Options
    Brilliant, thanks
  • Options
    They have set the camera's and lights up now for 50 mph, not sure when they are going on.
  • Options
    Should be fine what with it being the school holidays/people away/hardly anyone bothering going.
  • Options
    Bumper crowd expected might have to leave a bit earlier
  • Options
    Ketman said:

I Drive from Sittingbourne which is a bit further out I tend to leave at 5.30pm only traffic I really hit is at the Kidbrooke lights, although there is that annoying 30 mph average speed camera part for about a mile before that. 6pm you will be fine.

Come off at Falconwood and go over Shooters Hill.....