Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The latest Mail article

edited August 2016 in General Charlton
I'm only half way through but thought it deserved it's own thread! Im sure its been posted but I haven't time to check.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3736014/Charlton-Athletic-Q-club-told-fan-collect-season-ticket-behavioural-agreement-just-gone-wrong-Valley.html

Comments

• Options
    ps sorry its the Mail.
  • Options
    Hate to say it, but that's a great article from the Mail.
  • Options
    Apart from some typo's which Charlton would be proud of, it's not bad for The Mail.
  • Options
    And @Addickted gets his mug in again.
  • Options
    Kiely#1 said:

Hate to say it, but that's a great article from the Mail.

Agree. Covers all the bases.
  • Options
    Great article summing up well their tenure.
  • Options
    Very thorough article, well researched.
  • Options
    Terrible article.

Sorry just fancied being different, not read it, I'm sure it's a work of art reminescent to the works of Shakespeare.
  • Options
    Well researched and well balanced. Mark Clemmit should get a job there for four or five years and learn his trade.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't fault that, very good.
  • Options
    Good article and shows the bitch to be so far out of her depth that if it wasn't for real nobody would believe it.
  • Options
    Well played The Mail.
  • Options

Well researched and well balanced. Mark Clemmit should get a job there for four or five years and learn his trade.

Yes, where's he hiding? Not heard much from the "fan of the lower leagues"
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Very good article.

Would expect no less from the Mail, great paper for wiping your arse.

Finished it for you.
  • Options

Macronate said:

Very good article.

Would expect no less from the Mail, great paper for wiping your arse.

Finished it for you.
    ABC in the post.
  • Options
    Excellent article. We need more like this from right across the national press and anyone with any contacts should be pushing them to publish similar.
  • Options
    Have to say a very good read. Hats off to the Mail.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Huskaris said:

Some of you are some right bitter lefty twats.

Eh? Are you defending the Mail with this outburst?
  • Options

Excellent article. We need more like this from right across the national press and anyone with any contacts should be pushing them to publish similar.

It's quite a long article, with a fair bit of research. I'm guessing, but I think they might've had this in reserve, waiting for the next CAFC fuck up.
  • Options
    Excellent article - well researched and shows exactly why the club management is a bloody joke.
  • Options
    Spot on. I wonder if Mick Collins had any input?
  • Options
    Similar piece in The Telegraph today, also shows a picture of the corner flag.