Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Talksport- the letter- Phone in @12

edited August 2016 in General Charlton
Lots of coverage..
Phone in subject from 12.

Comments

• Options
    Is it universally critical or is anyone trying to defend this fiasco ?
  • Options
    You cannot defend the indefensible. I assume that Eager did not send this off his own back and that he was just the messenger. This must have come from the top.
  • Options
    Absolutely unbelievable.. cannot believe what I am seeing from these absolute cretins. How have the FA appointed her to a council as a decision maker, f'ing laughable !
  • Options
    " Charlton have just high jacked the show"
  • Options
    Liked the point made earlier about fans being literally the life blood of clubs, bringing them back to life usually after a long struggle- Chester and Hereford given as examples- But also as the moral conscience for a club, and democratising force; the coffin through the streets last season mentioned for example (more than once) and though some may not agree with protests etc, the discussion is always healthy.
    Lots of adverts but this is ongoing on talksport and being weaved into their other stories and snippets too. I think they are waiting for further developments and may be to get selected callers on air.
  • Options

Liked the point made earlier about fans being literally the life blood of clubs, bringing them back to life usually after a long struggle- Chester and Hereford given as examples- But also as the moral conscience for a club, and democratising force; the coffin through the streets last season mentioned for example (more than once) and though some may not agree with protests etc, the discussion is always healthy.
    Lots of adverts but this is ongoing on talksport and being weaved into their other stories and snippets too. I think they are waiting for further developments and may be to get selected callers on air.

I honestly think Meire is going to phone them.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

I honestly think Meire is going to phone them.
    That should be good..the bullshit will be off the scale.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    all over sky aswell, good job roly and co your making it so easy for everyone to see how inept you are
  • Options
    Phone in starts from 12
  • Options
    12 - That's a bit early for Katrien
  • Options
    All publicity is good publicity...except ours which is always linked to some crazy decision
  • Options
    I hope she knows what the dialling code is calling from Dubai
  • Options
    just tuned in would love to hear that silly cow ring in.
  • Options
    Travelling, would appreciate any updates and comments, please.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well, Katrien did want to raise Charlton's profile!
  • Options

Travelling, would appreciate any updates and comments, please.

Will do Katrien :smile:
  • Options
    she loves the press the couple on the pitch at night another good press coverage......quality that lady bless her
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Speaking to the recipient of the letter next
  • Options
    there saying its perfectly legal and if any of the comments were racist/sexist etc than they have no issue, have a fan on the call in that received a letter, coming up next.
  • Options
    Lines are choker block!
  • Options
    We are famous again, cheers Roland!!
  • Options
    First caller, Conor hasn't received the letter. Got his points across well.

Now arsenal fan comparing to 'shop a fan' initiative that happened at arsenal.
  • Options
    He's on now