Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BIG MATCH PREVIEW Podcast - now out

Join Louis Mendez, Tom Wallin, Nathan Muller and Pete Howarth as they look ahead to this Saturday’s game with Northampton Town. They look back at the EFL Cup defeat to Cheltenham Town, play Where’s Bradley Pritchard and discuss Katrien Meire’s appointment on the FA Council.

Charlton Live is available live on Maritime Radio on Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7pm – head to 101.4fm, www.maritimeradio.london or www.charltonlive.co.uk to listen in.

You can stream this week's podcast online or download as an mp3 here - http://bit.ly/2b05a9G

Or you can download the show as a podcast from all good podcast apps - we recommend Acast (nowhere near as glitchy as iTunes) which you can subscribe to here - https://www.acast.com/charltonlive

Comments

• Options
    Sorry to ask difficult questions, but what exactly is the issue with iTunes Podcasts and can you give a timeline for a fix? And can we hold you to that?
  • Options
    Downloaded!
  • Options

Sorry to ask difficult questions, but what exactly is the issue with iTunes Podcasts and can you give a timeline for a fix? And can we hold you to that?

We upload through Acast and the stream automatically updates iTunes. The problem I've found is that different people's iTunes feed refresh at different times. It's already on itunes for me but other people reporting it isn't. Acast is much better.

I have found doing the below can help but deffo recomend downloading the Acast app which is free and so much better. image
  • Options
    Listening now
  • Options

I've only just got this joke here. Been a rough day or two.....
  • Options
    iTunes podcast has downloaded fine for me btw.
  • Options
    ^Likewise
  • Options
    @se9addick @SDAddick Great news, I also got the new logo to appear too.
  • Options
    Glovepup said:

@se9addick @SDAddick Great news, I also got the new logo to appear too.

It did! Looks excellent!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Find the @acast app for your phone os of choice at one of the following

ios: http://apple.co/2aQvZSS Android: http://bit.ly/2aRnpiy

Using Acast over iTunes helps us earn some much needed cash to get new or replace old equipment.
  • Options

Do you really need to be telling podcast jokes? The joke could be told without any reference to podcasts.
  • Options
    I think I might give the Jules and Sarah Podcast a miss though ("if you enjoy fab diets and yay days") !
  • Options
    Haha Christ that advert is so cringe! Nothing to do with us!
  • Options
    se9addick said:

I think I might give the Jules and Sarah Podcast a miss though ("if you enjoy fab diets and yay days") !

I think that could be very me (I love fab diets so much that I normally have about 5 on the go at the one time).
  • Options
    I wanna know how the meeting with Pritchard went?
  • Options

I wanna know how the meeting with Pritchard went?

Haha we'll have to wait @wallin58 comes back from V Festival
  • Options
    Enjoyed listening on way into work this morning, proper laughed at the Fraeye clip chucked in.

Well done @LouisMend and @_nam11
  • Options

Enjoyed listening on way into work this morning, proper laughed at the Fraeye clip chucked in.

You have subscribed using Acast right? ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Glovepup said:

Is there a benefit to you guys by subscribing through Acast? I subscribe through iTunes because I'm old fashioned and still use an iPod nano for music and podcasts, but if there's a benefit to you (and other podcasts I love like The Football Ramble which I know is a love shared) then I'll be happy to download and subscribe.
  • Options
    Glovepup said:

Too tech for me, wouldn't know an acast if it slapped me round the chops
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Glovepup said:

Is there a benefit to you guys by subscribing through Acast? I subscribe through iTunes because I'm old fashioned and still use an iPod nano for music and podcasts, but if there's a benefit to you (and other podcasts I love like The Football Ramble which I know is a love shared) then I'll be happy to download and subscribe.
    There will be some money that comes our way via short adverts on Acast so the more people who subscribe that way the better really!