Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nicky Bailey

People have got his number and are giving him stick. His replies are quite interesting, almost as if it's not him.

Strange carry on.

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2016
  • Options
    edited August 2016
  • Options
    Is the second-hand posting of someone supposedly trolling a former player really appropriate?
  • Options
    Stig said:

Is the second-hand posting of someone supposedly trolling a former player really appropriate?

Yes
  • Options
    Heard from someone who knows him that he's gone a bit wonky on the booze , gambling , split up with mrs , so the responses sound a bit tetchy because he's having a personal mare
  • Options
    edited August 2016

People have got his number and are giving him stick. His replies are quite interesting, almost as if it's not him.

Strange carry on.

See one of his replies on a Facebook friends page, reckons he could be in trouble
  • Options
    I am not a fan of Bailey but why anyone who do this is beyond me. Some filthy people around
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    School holidays seem to have been going on a bit too long
  • Options
    this is really fucking pathetic. and posting the phone number in the 2nd post is really inappropriate
  • Options
    I removed the tweets
  • Options
    If Oohaamortimer is correct then why anyone would enjoy 'seeing' a person in meltdown baffles me, let alone trolling him.
  • Options
    Just said the same on Facebook, weird behaviour but apparently that means I clap when the plane lands :)
  • Options

Just said the same on Facebook, weird behaviour but apparently that means I clap when the plane lands :)

Well do you?
  • Options
    No never clap, honest :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've sometimes wondered about the penalty miss in the play off game v Swindon, (and his last game). Went about 3 feet over the bar, meant we didn't make Wembley, did it help him get to Middlesborough?

We will never know.
  • Options
    Tramp said:

I've sometimes wondered about the penalty miss in the play off game v Swindon, (and his last game). Went about 3 feet over the bar, meant we didn't make Wembley, did it help him get to Middlesborough?

We will never know.

Think the ball overshot Middlesbrough by a few miles.