Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MacMillan Cancer Fundraiser Liberal Club This Saturday

DA9DA9
edited August 2016 in Not Sports Related
Vince behind the bar has volunteered to have his considerably hairy back waxed if we can raise £1000 or more this Saturday, on behalf of The MacMillan Cancer Appeal, so please give generously if your going in there.

Also, the main bar has now been refurbished and will be open for use from 11am, and for those making a day of it, there is karaoke from 7pm.

Comments

• Options
    Well done Vince, great cause
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

I'll kick it off with £100 - I won't be there so let me know where to send it.

@bobmunro

That's incredibly generous, I will talk to the organisers and let you know, thank you so much.
  • Options
    PM sent @bobmunro
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    I know first hand what great work MacMillian do in very difficult times. I won't be there on Saturday but will gladly donate £50. Please PM me the bank details and I'll get that wired over asap.
  • Options
    jamescafc said:

I know first hand what great work MacMillian do in very difficult times. I won't be there on Saturday but will gladly donate £50. Please PM me the bank details and I'll get that wired over asap.

Top man, thank you