Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Women with filler in their lips

Personally, I think they all look ridiculous and really decent looking women ruin their looks.

Does anyone actually think this is a good look ?

Comments

• Options
    Er don't think it's botox they put in there. That would mean they wouldn't be able to move them. Hmm...
  • Options
    Well, filler then. Polyfilla ?
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in the body. It helps increase volume in your lips. These types of dermal fillers are sometimes called "hyaluronic acid fillers." Collagen, once the most common dermal filler, is used less often today.

"Lesley Ash suffered an incident that left her barely recognisable and a reluctant poster girl for lip fillers gone bad. Even now, 14-years on, her lips are still affected. But, to put this into perspective; Ash’s lips were injected with liquid silicone by the mother of a friend, a Venezuelan plastic surgeon. Thankfully, silicone – or permanent – lip fillers are a thing of the past in the UK."
  • Options
    Lynne Perrie. Enough said.
  • Options
    Boysie said:

Lynne Perrie. Enough said.

I'll raise you Leslie Ash..... ;)
  • Options
    I was stood next to Amy Childs from TOWIE today for about 25 mins in a queue for my eldest to be face painted at a carnival.

Her lips were ridiculous.
  • Options
    Is this a thread where men say what women should do with their bodies? We haven't had one of those in ages
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh, I'm not telling you how to act. I'm just responding to how you are acting. And irritating the shit out of you as I do so :)
  • Options

Leuth said:

Oh, I'm not telling you how to act. I'm just responding to how you are acting. And irritating the shit out of you as I do so :)

Not me buddy, I hadn't commented on this thread. I don't find it irritating either, I just find it amusing. Wherever there is a mild comment about a member of the opposite sex, wherever sex is mentioned and it doesn't acknowledge that gender is non-binary, wherever there is an opinion on a news item that wouldn't get past the Guardian mods, there Leuth will be on his social justice stallion. Predictability is amusing
    Sad, I'd call it.
  • Options
    Especially for Leuth.
    Men with lip filler look pretty ridiculous too........Pete Burns !!!!
  • Options
    I wonder if Leuth has filler ? Perhaps I hit a nerve ?
  • Options
    Pete Burns looks good.
  • Options
    I wouldn't be at all impressed if my good lady came home with pumped up lips, it's not a good look at all. Tbh though my wife is pretty perfect and gorgeous as she is so she'd never ever have to consider it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I wouldn't be at all impressed if my good lady came home with pumped up lips, it's not a good look at all. Tbh though my wife is pretty perfect and gorgeous as she is so she'd never ever have to consider it.

Does your good lady post on here by any chance?
  • Options

Does your good lady post on here by any chance?

Haha, no she doesn't.

But I'm not taking any chances :wink:
  • Options
    She was stood behind you when you were writing that, wasn't she?
  • Options

She was stood behind you when you were writing that, wasn't she?

With a gun in one hand and a tiny kitten in the other.
  • Options
    Disgusting look, whether obtained by permanent fillers or the ridiculous lip pump things that people are using, it looks hideous.
  • Options
    Well the look doesn't do a lot for me, personally. Just to clarify, I don't mean I have had it done, I mean the look of it on other people.
    Exits thread quickly worried over damage to his CL image...... :blush:
  • Options
    Can we get some before and afters for effect... such as Sarah Harding...

Before:
    After:
  • Options
    Eek!
  • Options
    courtney cox would was ageing really well until she did all that shit to her face.
  • Options
    Interesting thread - my lady is thinking of this to get rid of "smokers lines".