Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Credit where credit is due

Last night I tried and failed to buy season tickets via the club's website, defeated by factors indecipherable.
I emailed "tickets@...." informing of the fact and asking for help.
This morning I was surprised to see that my email had been read very early in the am indeed, a time at which most sensible people should be asleep.
I was then very pleased to receive a reply, just a few hours later, from Steve Miller, in which he wrote that he had fixed the issue and that ticket purchase should now be possible. That I'll have to see about testing later.
Thank you Steve - a beacon of efficiency in the choking smog of witless decline at The Valley.

Comments

• Options

Last night I tried and failed to buy season tickets via the club's website, defeated by factors indecipherable.
    This morning I was surprised to see that my email had been read very early in the am indeed, a time at which most sensible people should be asleep.
    I was then very pleased to receive a reply, just a few hours later, from Steve Miller, in which he wrote that he had fixed the issue and that ticket purchase should now be possible. That I'll have to see about testing later.
    Thank you Steve - a beacon of efficiency in the choking smog of witless decline at The Valley.

I'm not surprised to hear this . Steve is a good bloke and very helpful .
  • Options
    I'm surprised he needs to work for Charlton, I'd have thought the royalties would still be keeping him very nicely indeed.
    'Abracadabra' was the second album I bought as a kid.
  • Options
    "Abracadabra" and like magic............. he is gone.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    It was Steve Miller that helped out last week, when I was trying to work out the associations/connections on the ticket site.
  • Options
    Scab ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh dear really sorry Steve seems I can't do right for doing wrong. Hopefully my unsolicited testimonial won't mean tony bollocks kicks you to the kerb. You could show this thread to your next employer as a reference I suppose. Sorry again
  • Options
    I believe Steve IS one of the good guys & if I'm thinking of the right bloke, was around before this regime began their dismantling of our club.
  • Options
    Glad he found some gainful employment after the band split up. Good song for a bloke that sorts things out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QyoRzZrF00
  • Options
    You should have taken it as a sign that you shouldn't buy them.................
  • Options

You're buying a season ticket???
  • Options

Whatever you do, don't send an email to Katrien praising Steve Miller - she'll have him out the door by the time she's finished reading the email.
  • Options

Whatever you do, don't send an email to Katrien praising Steve Miller - she'll have him out the door by the time she's finished reading the email.
    Well, there's your first mistake.
  • Options
    drewman said:

You're buying a season ticket???
    As it turns out, no.
    I was researching the process on behalf of a relative.
    Seems S/T's have indeed been purchased, Steve Miller's advice was spot on, and because of the access needs of the purchaser I may indeed be attending games. Rest assured roly's toxic pantomime didn't get any of my money this time.
  • Options
    Was convinced this was gonna be another thread about the new hexagonal goal nets