Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where is my Protest Shirt?

As I am not getting a season ticket this year, I will not be able too ask where is my season ticket, so I will have to ask this.....WHERE IS MY PROTEST SHIRT?

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2016
    cafckev said:

As I am not getting a season ticket this year, I will not be able too ask where is my season ticket, so I will have to ask this.....WHERE IS MY PROTEST SHIRT?

Did you see the indicated delivery date? Can't remember exactly what it said but I think it was end August. (Just in time for the takeover to go through. It will be the football equivilent of an Edward VIII postage stamp.)
  • Options
    Think delivery was estimated at 8 weeks after cut off date.
  • Options

China is the correct answer

More likely slow boat from by now.

Those 8 year old Chinese are a bit rapid on the old sewing machines.
  • Options
    Mine was meant to be delivered but it flew straight over my head just like a did a few others on here
  • Options
    Prague Addick will be delivering mine just as soon as he stops taking pictures of himself wearing it.
  • Options
    I was told mine was with JBG and would be here soon, but its looking like its in Burnley now
  • Options

I'm keeping 'em all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mine was delivered by KM yesterday..... Well that what she said but it hasn't arrived.
  • Options

Mine was meant to be delivered but it flew straight over my head just like a did a few others on here

Lol.
    Guilty as charged.
  • Options
    Checked for mine and it is only 2% finished.
  • Options
    edited July 2016

There is only one - everybody gets a turn each

There are actually two shirts, one white and one black.

Fat people have to wear both to create a white and black shirt big enough
  • Options
    Keohane's using mine to clean the Valley windows.
  • Options
    mine went to Milletts by mistake, currently being used as a tent by some hikers in Snowdonia
  • Options
    Mine's hiding in @cafcfan's profile picture....

Can you see it???
  • Options
    Addickted said:

More likely slow boat from by now.

Those 8 year old Chinese are a bit rapid on the old sewing machines.
    As far as I know, in a country of 1.3 billion people, so there may be some exceptions, but as far as I know 8 year old Chinese children are receiving an education.
    Maybe they are on sewing machines as a hobby.
  • Options
    And who will be delivering my protest shirt i wonder...
  • Options
    Asked CARD why my top has not arrived and they blamed Royal Mail. #notfitforpurpose
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shirt? I thought everyone was having a protest shit....
  • Options
    If everyone in the ground wears their shirt to a game and you're in the Covered End, all the shirts in the West Stand will look white and those in the East Stand will look black.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Shirt? I thought everyone was having a protest shit....

Ahhhh, that feels better.

Present in the post for the club management. Apologies, had curry last night.
  • Options

Checked for mine and it is only 2% finished.

Mine's "just a message board thing", so presumably only exists in Richard Murray's mind