Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Could thd do a job in midfield for us

As we need a new centre midfielder could tareiq Holmes Dennis be the answer as he did well in the youth teams in that position

Comments

• Options
    How tall is he?
  • Options
    His not even proved himself as a left back which I thought was he favoured position let alone centre mid.

We need proper midfielders no converts no youngster getting thrown in the deep end and no injury prone players who have played a handful of games in 2 seasons. We need players who have played in league 1 before helped teams to go up and then found the step up to hard for them in championship.
  • Options

As we need a new centre midfielder could tareiq Holmes Dennis be the answer as he did well in the youth teams in that position

FFS! Don't give Meire ideas! Don't be surprised if Crofts and Foley are sent home from Austria tomorrow!
  • Options
    He's very strong and quick. Sweet left foot and decent technique.
    He can pass well and is reasonably physical.

Not impossible but would be a very big ask for a youngster.
  • Options
    No disrespect to THD but the answers a definite no.
  • Options
    I have no problem moving him forward from left back, but more of a left winger than centre midfield - he looked good at Welling going forward & then we could move Ricky Holmes inside
  • Options
    Played there a fair bit at school as well but it's a no from me.
  • Options
    Genuinely thought you'd made a spelling mistake in the title
  • Options
    See him more like Paul Konchesky... i.e. Great on the left and due to others being better Defensively (Fox and maybe Edwards) I see him playing most of his career for Charlton at Left-Midfield