Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The 'fans' behind the goal vs Welling

Comments

• Options

Well having had a quick social media round up, many congratulations to CARD yesterday with their unbelievably lifelike disguises as 12 year old boys.

You think those are good, wait to you see the thousands of red seat disguises CARD apparently have planned for this season.

Funny you should say that Boss, I've managed to source some invisible man suits (Still looking for womens before I gt shouted at) that I will be selling with the CARD logo on. Now they normally retail at 150 quid, I will be knocking em out for 100 quid with 50 going straight into CARD's coughers. Get in there quikly chaps, only 20 available!

Here is a photo of me, modeling one outside the club shop (Sorry about the beard, really shoulda shaved it of before the photo was taken).

was the wet patch the result of being overcome with excitement?
    Come on Baldy, you can clearly see that's me ginger mate standing next to me.
  • Options

Well having had a quick social media round up, many congratulations to CARD yesterday with their unbelievably lifelike disguises as 12 year old boys.

You think those are good, wait to you see the thousands of red seat disguises CARD apparently have planned for this season.

Funny you should say that Boss, I've managed to source some invisible man suits (Still looking for womens before I gt shouted at) that I will be selling with the CARD logo on. Now they normally retail at 150 quid, I will be knocking em out for 100 quid with 50 going straight into CARD's coughers. Get in there quikly chaps, only 20 available!

Here is a photo of me, modeling one outside the club shop (Sorry about the beard, really shoulda shaved it of before the photo was taken).

so you've got a ginger mate who gets over excited standing next to you...right.
  • Options

so you've got a ginger mate who gets over excited standing next to you...right.
    Yeah, but it ain't her fault, she's only female
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Addickted said:

I was particularly impressed with Airman's hair transplant.
    Head and shoulders above the rest.
    I've never understood their use of Joe Hart as he always seems to me to have only marginally more hair on his bounce than Rooney who as we know had half his nutsack transferred up there.....
  • Options

Where the hell do you buy these smoke bombs from ???

Joke shops/ party shops, wouldn't be surprised if you can get them at AA on upper wickham lane
    Top shelf though and they won't take a cheque - you have literally no chance.....
  • Options
    Stig said:

Addickted said:

se9addick said:

Addickted said:

Who do I get in touch with at CARD to help fund the first protest of the season at Bury?

http://www.gunstar.co.uk/rpg-7-rocket-launchers/Other-Military-Guns/835966

I'm already a registered user on Gunstar, if you're serious about this purchase pal..
    Hopefully he isn't - I reckon it might be escalating things a tad too far if someone turns up with a bloody rocket launcher !
    I'm Continuity CARD a more militant break away group.

I'm unhappy about the neo liberalism shown so far at the committee meetings and the refusal to accept that nicking charity boxes is a justifiable option in funding our struggle and the continued acceptance of the sword as our Club emblem symbolising the oppressive yoke of our Belgian Fuhrer.

The clear fact that the protest shirt did not replace the badge with the hammer and sickle just proves my point.

Ya softie. I'm in the Carder-Meinhoff group.
    What as well as the Tooting Popular Front! sod that, glad we're mates :wink:
  • Options

colin1961 said:

these morons have attached themselves to our club, they are an embrassment to themselves ....
    This is down to CARD who have now lost control of these idiots not calling them supporters because there not ...
    CARD has to come out and condone this behaviour because they are losing support of normal fans because they had enough of this nonsense .....

Hope the parents of those idiots are proud of them this evening ...

colin1961 said:

these morons have attached themselves to our club, they are an embrassment to themselves ....
    This is down to CARD who have now lost control of these idiots not calling them supporters because there not ...
    CARD has to come out and condone this behaviour because they are losing support of normal fans because they had enough of this nonsense .....

Hope the parents of those idiots are proud of them this evening ...

If you don't receive a ban for this then you never will. Even PL45 wasn't stupid enough to say something like that .

He'll never get banned.

A question been asked many times, but to my knowledge no satisfactory answer.
  • Options

My concern with flares and pitch invasions by individuals. and chanting anti regime songs at a pre-season friendly is that it will continue into the season, because the mantra of wanting the Belgiums out is now so ingrained into the mentality of a lot of Charlton supporters. The theme of support the team, not the regime is clearly not working. The chanting of we want Roland out, and other less savory songs against the regime during the game is NOT supporting the team. Players will be affected by such behaviour. The only way to support the team is to sing songs supporting the team, throughout the game. Any other songs about the regime should be saved for the West Stand carpark, before and after the game.

I would like to see all anti-regime chanting to stop within the game, only then could Charlton fans say we support the team and not the regime.

Posting without reading the many pages on this thread.

Just a thought here, maybe the players are on our side wanting this regime gone as well as a lot of us.
    Roland and co have given them a relegation on their cv's and probably effected their careers and earnings now and in the future.
    The players no doubt would be able to tell some cracking stories.
  • Options
    I heard they bought the smoke bombs from their BETDAQ winnings. Opened an account after they sponsored us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fumbluff said:

RedChaser said:

Addickted said:

I was particularly impressed with Airman's hair transplant.
    Head and shoulders above the rest.
    I've never understood their use of Joe Hart as he always seems to me to have only marginally more hair on his bounce than Rooney who as we know had half his nutsack transferred up there.....
    Bizarre isn't it. He's got horrible hair and is only in the national team because of a dearth of goalkeeping talent. Head and Shoulders - selling the dream!
  • Options
    boggzy said:

I just went on that other forum and ended up with tears of laughter raining down my cheeks from this:

"I hope right-thinking Charlton fans turn away from CARD and expose it for what it seems to be becoming; a fledgling footballing Nazi party, complete with designer logos and jack-booted bully-boy 'action squads"

x-D

I guess as a volunteer I am now a 'jack-booted bully-boy'! I've been called many things but that's a new one.

I bet these people were more than happy to take their free scarfs and balloons and beach balls last season.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure Roo will be happy to hand out swastika badges next season in a jack booted outfit.

Total Bollocks.
  • Options
    The thing about this thread that astounds me is, that some of you think being gainfully employed by a company that you think has questionable morals, is somehow worse than stealing someone else's valuable property.

It's like saying being a banker is worse than being a serial rapist...
  • Options
    I am a firm believer of the 'get Roland out brigade' and hopefully the press are on our side - which we need them to be , but when you get 12 year old idiots running around on a conference side pitch and letting off flares and abusing stewards , I don't think it does the 'Roland out cause' any good at all. well done to the bloke who grabbed the little shit and gave him over to the stewards
  • Options

I am a firm believer of the 'get Roland out brigade' and hopefully the press are on our side - which we need them to be , but when you get 12 year old idiots running around on a conference side pitch and letting off flares and abusing stewards , I don't think it does the 'Roland out cause' any good at all. well done to the bloke who grabbed the little shit and gave him over to the stewards

That assumes that any of their behaviour was linked to getting Roland out.

As I remember we have kids throwing flares, maybe even at Welling, long before CARD or any anti-Roland protests.

Now, by some strange logic ANY misbehaviour is down to CARD and the protests.

CARD were responsible for us being turfed out of The Valley in '85.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

As I remember we have kids throwing flares, maybe even at Welling, long before CARD or any anti-Roland protests.

and the move to Southend in 1923
  • Options

and the move to Southend in 1923
    And they put Nicky Bailey off when he took that penalty.
  • Options
    And Brexit.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

There were teenagers singing that "please don't take me home" song that has been way overdone in the Euros.

And they were singing it with false northern accents.

That sort of shit needs to be stopped before it gets any further.

And they were singing about not wanting to go to work, the little ***** havent done a days work between em, they surely meant school, they were about 15
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Blaming CARD is a complete load of bollox, wether protests effect the players is open to dispute but believe it or not when I go to watch Charlton, being part of a passionate away end, really supporting the team makes up for about 70 % of my enjoyment.

Chrissy Powell harnessed a strong vocal loyal support, clapping the fans at the end of the game gave us a sense that we were all in this together and led to winning the league and turning things round like the Cardiff match.

The negative chants, crappy songs about our excuses for owners, just makes it a crap place to be, for supporters and players within earshot.

I hope that , for 90 minutes all those committed loyal supporters boycotting the valley and travelling away, really get behind the team.
  • Options
    They were smoke bombs not flares!
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    1st game of the season and were off, there are dickheads everywhere but do we really need a 8 page thread on it, didn't see too many complaining when people were causing havoc down the valley, in fact smoke bombs were welcomed, this season i think there's going to be a lot of it as it seems like the fashionable thing to do, we cant go through a whole season bleating about every bit of bad behavior.
  • Options

1st game of the season and were off, there are dickheads everywhere but do we really need a 8 page thread on it, didn't see too many complaining when people were causing havoc down the valley, in fact smoke bombs were welcomed, this season i think there's going to be a lot of it as it seems like the fashionable thing to do, we cant go through a whole season bleating about every bit of bad behavior.

Hmm, Welling is a friendly and a bit of fun - just can't see any justification to go there and piss people off, there's no cause - there's no press there or anything, wouldn't be surprised if they have to drag Rich Cawley there kicking and screaming.

I wasn't there, just sounds like a bunch of oiks had their first beer and started acting like planks. It's annoying, but that's life in SE London.
  • Options

Hmm, Welling is a friendly and a bit of fun - just can't see any justification to go there and piss people off, there's no cause - there's no press there or anything, wouldn't be surprised if they have to drag Rich Cawley there kicking and screaming.

I wasn't there, just sounds like a bunch of oiks had their first beer and started acting like planks. It's annoying, but that's life in SE London.
    yeah that's exactly what it sounds like a load of little pricks that haven't nothing better to do on a saturday.