Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The 'fans' behind the goal vs Welling

Comments

• Options

Fuck me. Biggest overreaction of all time. It was just a few little Herberts having a bit of fun.

They'll look back and realise how stupid they looked and learn from it.

We were all young once.

A million percent this.

They were young kids who were playing up to their mates.

• Options
    CAFCOlly said:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=bnvOt7A8jd4

I knew I recognised them from somewhere.

How do you come across this shit?
    Very sad.
  • Options
    edited July 2016

colin1961 said:

these morons have attached themselves to our club, they are an embrassment to themselves ....
    This is down to CARD who have now lost control of these idiots not calling them supporters because there not ...
    CARD has to come out and condone this behaviour because they are losing support of normal fans because they had enough of this nonsense .....

Hope the parents of those idiots are proud of them this evening ...

colin1961 said:

these morons have attached themselves to our club, they are an embrassment to themselves ....
    This is down to CARD who have now lost control of these idiots not calling them supporters because there not ...
    CARD has to come out and condone this behaviour because they are losing support of normal fans because they had enough of this nonsense .....

Hope the parents of those idiots are proud of them this evening ...

If you don't receive a ban for this then you never will. Even PL45 wasn't stupid enough to say something like that .

Should be done for terrorism of the English language!
  • Options
    Addickted said:

CAFCOlly said:

Is it just me, but why do so many white kids in London talk like they're the 'Windrush generation'
    Adopting outsider language for status.

Yes, I've been helping my son with his English Language A Level revision.
  • Options
    Were they not old enough to vote leave themselves?
  • Options
    CAFCOlly said:

What the fuck?

I watched far too much of that!
  • Options
    The idiot in the second half giving the steward the run around deserved a slap, fella collared him when he came back to the terrace and if he hadn't then me and my mate would've grabbed him as he ran past

He was embarrassing
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

This is down to CARD who have now lost control of these idiots not calling them supporters because there not ... CARD has to come out and condone this behaviour because they are losing support of normal fans because they had enough of this nonsense .....

Even by your standards this is ridiculous. And the bar is set low.

You cannot expect CARD to be responsible for the behaviour of anyone who comes to watch. Some people will always step over the line; we've all had the pleasure of being near people who act like chumps during games. Do you seriously expect CARD to throw their hands up and just accept what is happening to the club because of a few people?

Lovely sweeping comment to end. "They [CARD] are losing support of normal fans because they had enough of this nonsense ..." Really easy to say but any evidence of that?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:

CAFCOlly said:

Is it just me, but why do so many white kids in London talk like they're the 'Windrush generation'
    Gets right up my hooter innit.
  • Options

Were they not old enough to vote leave themselves?

Probably unable to work out the complexities of putting an X in a box.
  • Options

Oh the joys of yoof ! It's was annoying but harmless. Xx welling away two smoke bombs and two pitch invasions is a bit extreme !

And two cans..still it's the youngsters Katrien wants..
    just glad none of them belong to me...
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Seems Katrien was right to tell Henry he was inciting riots :wink:
  • Options
    It's quite sad that CARD seem to get blamed for everything from the sympathiser fans, they don't see that it's just silly opportunists.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

CAFCOlly said:

The Windrush generation spoke with a West Indies accents, I'm not sure what part of the world that nonsense comes from.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Not to mention the guy who picked up our GoPro camera from inside the goal and tried shoving it in his bag. Luckily our camerman apprehended him.
    Embarassed by a lot of what went on today.

Embarrassed by your bosses too mate.
  • Options
    H

There were 4 people on the pitch I believe. The eldest looked about 14-15 and was running around on his own. The 3 that ran on from the main stand looked about 10 at the most.

This is being blown out of all proportion. Yes its all a bit sad at a friendly game vs Welling, but it really isn't the end of days some are making it out to be.

You should have heard the miserable old codgers sitting behind me! They basically advocating a public execution!

Exactly that. Embarrassing overreaction.

Good.luck to the fellas. Bit of fun. Welling Pre season friendly. Nobody was hurt. What's the problem?

Actually, I'm embarrassed by the fella who grabbed the young scroat for the stewards. Why do that?
  • Options
    I'd have grabbed him, I'd hazard a guess he didn't even know why he was on the pitch