Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Will Slade be a Christmas Hit?

Just watched press conference and it is clear, the regime are desperate to get it right.
However the one thing Duchatelet has missed is he really needs to sack Meire and Murray, there is so much dislike of these two and so much bullshit and nonsense that comes out of their mouths.
Murray waffles on about best players being injured and nobody mentioning it, well Murray your the insider,did you mention it,if you did then very little was done to fix it in the window.
Katrien waffles on about best interest of Club at heart, well best interest got us relegated.
Murray has been involved far too long at the club and thinks he has something to offer,well he doesn't as proven by last seasons outcome,so he needs to take a hike.
If Duchatelet is quietly admitting he was wrong and has appointed Slade to get us back to The Championship and thus put some value back on his Loans then he needs to learn that listening to these two idiots isnt going to help him.
I would love us to get promoted at first attempt,but if we don't maybe just maybe he will realise his management team off the pitch is all wrong too.

Comments

• Options
    By Christmas it will be "look wot you "dun,please" Take me bak home"
  • Options
    Murray is just an absolute twat for trying to make excuses via key player injuries and saying that the Riga appointment "only just" didn't work. We was relegated with 4 games to go....it's like the regime can still never be wrong.
    He often says "I'm not making excuses but....." Them trails off to excuses Disneyland.

What an absolute w@nker.

Such a shame.

It can't be the same bloke of 25 years ago.