Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Poll - Do you want KM to retract her comments or do you want to know what is in the emails?

Suspect this could be a landslide but I'll ask anyway.....

For me - I really want to know what's in these emails!*

*Provided it doesn't jeopardise any potential purchase of the club.

Comments

• Options
    Retract
  • Options
    Would prefer her to piss off. But that aside, Varney should show us the emails and ramp up his insistence she show emails which refer to a sale.
  • Options
    Retract.
  • Options
    I think it will be apparent that KM's been telling porkies again either way, so lets see the emails.
  • Options
    Retract and resign
  • Options
    Retract and now admit she has lied one too many times and RESIGNS!
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Emails

Retract would be too much like an apology meaning she'd get away with it
  • Options
    Retract and resign.
    However, I have grave concerns about who Roly would replace her with! Another family member or network jobs-worth? Neither is acceptable but he doesn't seem to care.
  • Options
    Be shown to be a liar again.....
  • Options
    definitely emails
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    emails
  • Options
    I'd be interested to see the emails but I would be concerned that publishing them would put a final absolute end to the possibility of Varney's investors buying the club.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Surely a retraction would be a much bigger slice of humble pie, as then cannot play victim.

Start of the year there were actually a few people on the FB site for example, who attacked Varney over leaking the mails and questioned his integrity as a result of it, whilst defending Katrien.
  • Options
    Emails.

If she retracts, she'll just carry on as Uncle Rolly likes her.
  • Options
    I want the emails out
  • Options
    Retract with a grovelling apology and admission that she lied (more likely she was 'mistaken'...).
  • Options
    edited June 2016

• Options
    emails
  • Options
    Definitely let's see the emails.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Emails.

Varney's response has pretty much confirmed who is feeling more confident regarding her outburst, so we know she was incorrect in her statement regarding his bid. She's a liar, and her words are not worth a penny at this point in time.

An apology would be forgotten pretty quickly, but the emails clearly have quite a bit of substance to them. I would only be concerned with subsequent negotiations being compromised, although I suspect it may actually give potential buyers more bargaining power in some ways - whilst making the regime even more untenable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The emails must be revealing, else they wouldn't have been brought into the discussion, so I'd like to see them.

There hasn't been a retraction for two and half years so we can rule that out, we might see another 'weird meaning unique' type statement alongside a comment that the club is learning from mistakes.
  • Options
    E-mails
  • Options
    Emails, I don't care if she retracts her comments.

I want to see her humiliated, even more so than when she last humiliated herself at that sports business expo.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Emails, I don't care if she retracts her comments.

I want to see her humiliated, even more so than when she last humiliated herself at that sports business expo.

Whens the Football League CEOs piss-up in Portugal again? Some embarassment just before then would be beautiful.